• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

vBookie Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck if i can some how pull off a triple champion run in same year for all the leagues we have going i just might have to hang it up :p

Some more help from covid,a few more upsets and go on to lock down the nba league i can pull it off....SKODEN!

tom-brady-championship-rings.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Made it to the Championship game in my Sherdog League (I'm the defending champ in that league), and my Money league. Not really sure how in my $$$ league, but it happened mostly thanks to @Zebra Cheeks boy Damien Harris . Here's some scores from the last week... I'm gonna wrecked in the money championship game. The guy I'm playing has already beat me twice this season. Not sure if I should start Swift or not (really want to). Any suggestions would be awesome. My wife made her championship game in her Rookie ESPN league too (I'll post that up for advice too). It's 2 weeks long though...

upload_2021-12-30_16-55-8.png

This Week
upload_2021-12-30_16-52-0.png

Sherdog league
upload_2021-12-30_16-53-1.png

This Week

upload_2021-12-30_16-54-3.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-12-30_16-48-37.png
    upload_2021-12-30_16-48-37.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2021-12-30_16-51-4.png
    upload_2021-12-30_16-51-4.png
    514.2 KB · Views: 1
Made it to the Championship game in my Sherdog League (I'm the defending champ in that league), and my Money league. Not really sure how in my $$$ league, but it happened mostly thanks to @Zebra Cheeks boy Damien Harris . Here's some scores from the last week... I'm gonna wrecked in the money championship game. The guy I'm playing has already beat me twice this season. Not sure if I should start Swift or not (really want to). Any suggestions would be awesome. My wife made her championship game in her Rookie ESPN league too (I'll post that up for advice too). It's 2 weeks long though...

View attachment 899841

This Week
View attachment 899838

Sherdog league
View attachment 899839

This Week

View attachment 899840
Harris was a beast this season for sure, glad he brought you success brother!

I'm gonna start them too... Just gotta stop being lazy....
Oh shit man. That will be awesome if we both starting posting events. It was so bad I started betting on hockey and maybe even basketball during this lull in MMA events. I'm definitely gonna post fight pass stuff and other things!

Harris was a beast this season for sure, glad he brought you success brother!

He literally saved me with 32 points. My roster was patch work with him, and Sony. They just happened to get big roles last week. I'm waiting to hear what kind of role Swift is gonna have before starting him this week. I might just role with Harris again, not sure if Swift can be trusted....

Oh shit man. That will be awesome if we both starting posting events. It was so bad I started betting on hockey and maybe even basketball during this lull in MMA events. I'm definitely gonna post fight pass stuff and other things!

Right... The more stuff to wager on the better. I talked with @helax before about starting threads. He sent me over a bunch of info, I just have been preoccupied with other stuff. With FF ending, I'll have no more excuses :)

Who im i facing? Is it jaypettry or someone else who doesnt post much in this thread???

So fucking confused on who else is in the finals,i think you guys threw out a first name but i pretty much only know helax lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back