vBookie Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
This my legit first NFL season sorry for being such a noob,and i am definitely feeling like i dont belong in these finals lol

I
This my legit first NFL season sorry for being such a noob,and i am definitely feeling like i dont belong in these finals lol

You've got a sleeper of a good team. If Mahomes and Hill go off, you've got a great chance... Congrats on making it to the final dance.... Now go win it....

Last edited:
You've got a sleeper of a good team. If Mahomes and Hill go off, you've got a great chance... Congrats on making it to the final dance.... Now go win it....

Look at you with dat flo
<Moves>

R.5cfb564f9c11e77f22e434b048af965c

1. Kirk Cousins is out, Dalvin Cook should come up big for me. Might even start Mattison as well. Just don't know yet.

2. Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to give a nod to a couple of amazing 2021 posts since I joined up with the league - @Zebra Cheeks for the name origin story, I thought that was really cool and @PHATV for the King of the Streets - Drinkin' and Revenge Post. I give myself a smaller nod for my rant about me and @Krixes starting a company. Otherwise the comradery, help and general chat are awesome. Love being here.

3. I've really enjoyed this season. We are finishing up our placement matches this week! Get to watch the brand new week 18 without the panic of FF and then the mighty playoff tournament until the Soupybowl. I don't know if anyone has locked #1 sedes in either division yet so who gets the bye still could be very interesting. And of course @helax @Mohawk Mauler @TeTe @legendtony @Frank23 @JayPettryMMA I'm stoked sherbros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NegaGostosa
Back