• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

vBookie Fantasy Basketball League

Yeah apparently that’s yahoos default. I’m tempted to just make a new league and set our current rosters manually but we’d lose out on this first week. Everyone cool with that?
I’d prefer it. The rosters don’t make sense at all to me right now

Yeah apparently that’s yahoos default. I’m tempted to just make a new league and set our current rosters manually but we’d lose out on this first week. Everyone cool with that?
I'm cool with it.

I will handle it this weekend. Fuckin' yahoo. Why the hell would they have that the default way of running a league that has games every day

<EdgyBrah>

That's a great question.

@helax do we have IR spots?

It says King James is "Out" but i cant move him from my bench to IR

I forgot to set my lineup today with the early fights, and football.... It's all good, I'll just adjust for Sunday....

I forgot to set my lineup today with the early fights, and football.... It's all good, I'll just adjust for Sunday....
Looks like they never honored our matches for this week anyways? The fuck is yahoo on??? Better start next week ffs

Back