Vasectomies

Best thing I ever did.

Wish i did it years prior.

Do not follow @Thrawn33's example and rub one out soon after.

The biggest reason for problems post, is using the equipment too soon. Imagine these micro tiny tied or burned or lazered tubes just operated on and needing to heal shut to block sperm flow and before being fully healed you start the jizz on the march to test it. Jizz leaking out into the sealed up nutsack and causing infections, swelling and massive pain is your biggest risk and the most common failure due to guys using the equipment too soon.

My doctor (we might be using the same doctor as Edmonton only has, I think 2 who specialize) was actually very relieved I did not have a girlfriend or wife at the time i did it as he said it is often the woman who is so excited to test out the new equipment that she pushes her BF/Husband to try it way too soon, simply because he says he feels fine.

You got to give it the time to heal after.

You may be right...

Not saying what I did was correct, but these are the facts of the incident.

Need to go get my sperm checked soon, although my wife asked me not to pull out the last time and I obliged so that shit better have worked. Not having number 3. Hell no!

Then I hope you’re ok with abortions because it sounds like you didn’t really wait the recommended time before dumping a load in her.

best thing ever..no regrets and no issues..just raw doggin' greatness with no worries..I get it checked every two years cus the last thing I want is another kid at this age..

Best thing I ever did.

The biggest reason for problems post, is using the equipment too soon. Imagine these micro tiny tied or burned or lazered tubes just operated on and needing to heal shut to block sperm flow and before being fully healed you start the jizz on the march to test it. Jizz leaking out into the sealed up nutsack and causing infections, swelling and massive pain is your biggest risk and the most common failure due to guys using the equipment too soon.

My doctor (we might be using the same doctor as Edmonton only has, I think 2 who specialize) was actually very relieved I did not have a girlfriend or wife at the time i did it as he said it is often the woman who is so excited to test out the new equipment that she pushes her BF/Husband to try it way too soon, simply because he says he feels fine.

I've heard guys say they were back to having sex within a couple days. They're either lying or really stupid.

I had one about a year ago. I am in the minority but mine was awful. I passed out during the procedure. I could feel everything going on. Then the smell of burning skin. The recovery was awful too. Couldn’t walk for weeks. Couldn’t sit down in a comfortable position. Couldn’t run for months. It took a good six months for everything to heal back to normal.

I've heard guys say they were back to having sex within a couple days. They're either lying or really stupid.
Its just stupid.

Its like playing sports with fresh stitches in. Of course it can sometimes work out but other times they will tear.

In this case, if they tear, the bleeding and sperm leaking out is trapped inside your nut sack. It leads to massive swelling and pain and is the #1 complication after a vasectomy. Because guys feel relatively fine and their gals are so excited they went and did it and so they want to jump on the guy too early. Think about all the blood pressure that goes to the male genitals during arousal and then imagine these tiny healing tubes dealing with that back pressure.

Best thing I ever did.

Dr. Lohlun?

I had one about a year ago. I am in the minority but mine was awful. I passed out during the procedure. I could feel everything going on. Then the smell of burning skin. The recovery was awful too. Couldn’t walk for weeks. Couldn’t sit down in a comfortable position. Couldn’t run for months. It took a good six months for everything to heal back to normal.
Geesus, where did you get yours done? Walmart??

I know 7 guys who have got it done and not one bad experience. Felt fine within hours and like I could use my junk a few days later but still waited the full wait time the doctor told me to avoid problems.

Best thing I ever did.

What about pre-ejaculate? Will it produce the same effects as the normal one?

Asking for a friend.

Also, I'm glad I haven't eaten dinner yet...

What about pre-ejaculate? Will it produce the same effects as the normal one?

Asking for a friend.

Also, I'm glad I haven't eaten dinner yet...
Ummm ya.

You don't want the pressure build up in a still healing tube, that needs to seal up.

why would you let another man near your nuts with a needle and a sharp cutting implement?

The numbers kept going down, so they were dying off. The doc was about to call it a failure if I hit 6months. Doc said 6 months was his record.

Guess my sperm was
<{JustBleed}>
:meow:

Best thing I ever did.

Exactly what happened to me. Grapefruit sized nuts and a trip to the hospital for an infection, and the meds they gave me made me have an allergic reaction. So yeah, it was a bad time, because I couldn’t wait a few more days.

:meow:

Exactly what happened to me. Grapefruit sized nuts and a trip to the hospital for an infection, and the meds they gave me made me have an allergic reaction. So yeah, it was a bad time, because I couldn’t wait a few more days.
Ouch. Did you have a girlfriend of wife at the time?

My doctor really did try to scare the crap out of me on that.

He said, in his experience the vast, vast amount of complications come from guys who cannot wait to nut, and its more times than not GF's or Wives who are over eager to test drive the new junk.

The guy tells her 'he feels fine and thinks everything is ok' (which you do almost immediately after) and to her that is a green light to get him aroused and get busy.

Of course the tubes have not fully healed or sealed and that huge increase in pressure in it forces ruptures with no where to go.

@TheWorm, be forewarned and maybe consider having that guy from daycare come and sleep over if your wife is a little too eager.

<Moves>

So apparently March 20th isn’t available, the doctor is on vacation the whole month. April 23rd is the date now. Oh well.

Keep in mind there's still 4% chance you get her preggers. My wife's coworker managed TWO kids after TWO vasectomies. The man is firing 50 cal rounds.

Or maybe, just maybe the mail man is carrying a simple 9

Ouch. Did you have a girlfriend of wife at the time?

My doctor really did try to scare the crap out of me on that.

He said, in his experience the vast, vast amount of complications come from guys who cannot wait to nut, and its more times than not GF's or Wives who are over eager to test drive the new junk.

The guy tells her 'he feels fine and thinks everything is ok' (which you do almost immediately after) and to her that is a green light to get him aroused and get busy.

Of course the tubes have not fully healed or sealed and that huge increase in pressure in it forces ruptures with no where to go.

@TheWorm, be forewarned and maybe consider having that guy from daycare come and sleep over if your wife is a little too eager.

<Moves>

Wife. It was after my 2nd kid. I was eager to get the sperm count down. Nature made sure I waited the proper amount of time after that, lol.

Back