Vasectomies

not needed. my pullout game hasn't failed me yet

My pull out game has been going strong for over 16 years. When I was single I did always keep a morning after pill readily available just in case I got a little to into it. Never had to use it though.

No way. Taking a knife to my royal junk would be an atrocity.

Did you drive yourself back? Or have somebody drive you. Was sitting in the car uncomfortable?

I'm planning to get one in the near future. I can't imagine having another kid at this point in my life. Seems like a small price to pay for an added layer of protection against pregnancy.

Drove myself back. It was OK for a bit, but after that, yes, it was uncomfortable.

I was very curious about how long it would take for me to have sex again. The Doc just told me, 'When the pleasure outweighs the pain.' The wife gave me a hummer about 5 days after and I was banging again after 8-9 days.

The one thing I did not fully appreciate was the scale of impact this would have on my wife. I do not know if her response is typical. But both the gratitude she showed and the dramatic increase in devotion from an already very devoted wife was not anticipated or expected.

When we discussed it, she said it brought her a lot of comfort and joy to know that no matter what happened the rest of our lives, even if she died in a car wreck tomorrow, that she would be the only woman in the world to ever bear my children. She actually said she took it as a promotion. Knowing she values that so much makes me love her all the more.

I periodically give thought to that, and I guess it makes sense. Provided they are with a healthy young woman, a healthy man with good sperm can sire children into their 70's, 80's even 90's. Anthony Quinn had one at 81. Julio Iglesias Sr had one at 90. I guess under the right circumstances, it can be seen as a great gift to the mother of your children.

I have a good friend who already has 5 children with his wife. Even though he claims to not want any more children, he categorically refuses to get a vasectomy. One of the reasons he gives his wife is that if something happened to her or their relationship, if at some point he ended up with a woman that wanted children, he would want to be able to provide them. While I guess that makes sense, I can also see how she might be hurt by it.

The last argument they had about it, he told her if she could go 1 year without screaming at him (she is a yeller- no way I could live with that) he would get a vasectomy the very next day. She took to marking the days off on the calendar. The longest she has lasted in the last 4 years is 19 days. LOL.

Last edited:
The plan is to just sit in a recliner with a bag of frozen peas for the whole weekend and just play Doom Eternal.
I milked it. Took the full three days and did nothing but lay in bed and play video games and have the wife bring me sandwiches.
Every guy I heard about who had an issue didn't take it easy. Because honestly it's not bad, so you feel like you can do things and that will cause fluid to pool and swelling. Getting a tooth pulled is way worse.
Just take the time and everything will be cool. Ice, and compression.

I had one about 15 years ago. No issues. I love being able to blow loads with wild abandon.

Has anyone had one? I heard that in some cases they can be detrimental to sexual performance. I understand that this might be hard to admit but honest feedback is appreciated.

I don't think I could ever get one but I've thought about it before.

Had mine in 06. My dick works perfectly fine. No change in seminal fluid amount. The only cringy thing about the process is getting a needle in your nuts and the burning smell as they cauterize the pipes. I also had a friend that reversed the process successfully when he remarried.

The only complication I had was I jerked it too early to speed up the sperm depletion process, and wound up with an infection that blew my nuts up to about grapefruit size (zero exaggeration). Don't do that.

No kidding.. it seems like that pill has been testing with the FDA for like ten years.

I've been debating getting snipped soon but it freaks me the fuck out.

Fuck the pill. I look at how the pill has screwed up some women long term when finally coming off it. Snip, snip. Then skeet skeet uninhibited.

Pill almost killed my now wife, had an undiagnosed blood clotting disorder, and was occasionally smoking...perfect storm for a clot, thankfully she stroked out at her home while I was there and not while driving...then in follow up exams we found out about the disorder... No more pill after that. (Full recovery BTW, just on blood thinners for rest of her life)

Back to the vasectomy. It wasn't bad, couple days of soreness, rubbed one out as soon as I could to make sure everything worked. Worst part was it taking almost 6 months to be certified sterile...

Why did it take 6 months to certify your sterility? I thought it can normally be confirmed in 2-3 months.

Why did it take 6 months to certify your sterility? I thought it can normally be confirmed in 2-3 months.

Still had Swimmers 3,4, 5 months out, and I was trying to empty the magazine every chance I got

I did mine in early December. Wasn't that bad. My dad was actually visiting at the time which was helpful since my wife was out of country for the first 4 days post snip. The first couple of days I didn't really feel any pain and all I took was a motrin twice a day. I was still on my feet a lot, taking care of the kids and even went walking around San Francisco all day. About the 4th day though I noticed more swelling and discomfort. By a week I started working out again. At 2 weeks I was back to normal. Need to go get my sperm checked soon, although my wife asked me not to pull out the last time and I obliged so that shit better have worked. Not having number 3. Hell no!

Still had Swimmers 3,4, 5 months out, and I was trying to empty the magazine every chance I got

Really? What was the explanation for that? I would have assumed that if you still had dudes after 3 months that the procedure what simply a failure.

Really? What was the explanation for that? I would have assumed that if you still had dudes after 3 months that the procedure what simply a failure.
The numbers kept going down, so they were dying off. The doc was about to call it a failure if I hit 6months. Doc said 6 months was his record.

Guess my sperm was
<{JustBleed}>

No kidding.. it seems like that pill has been testing with the FDA for like ten years.

I've been debating getting snipped soon but it freaks me the fuck out.

Motherfuckers are being quite the cocktease with this shit, in the figurative and literal sense.

Has anyone had one? I heard that in some cases they can be detrimental to sexual performance. I understand that this might be hard to admit but honest feedback is appreciated.

I don't think I could ever get one but I've thought about it before.

Keep in mind there's still 4% chance you get her preggers. My wife's coworker managed TWO kids after TWO vasectomies. The man is firing 50 cal rounds.

I’ve booked mine for March 20th. Wish me luck boys.
Best thing I ever did.

Wish i did it years prior.

Do not follow @Thrawn33's example and rub one out soon after.

The biggest reason for problems post, is using the equipment too soon. Imagine these micro tiny tied or burned or lazered tubes just operated on and needing to heal shut to block sperm flow and before being fully healed you start the jizz on the march to test it. Jizz leaking out into the sealed up nutsack and causing infections, swelling and massive pain is your biggest risk and the most common failure due to guys using the equipment too soon.

My doctor (we might be using the same doctor as Edmonton only has, I think 2 who specialize) was actually very relieved I did not have a girlfriend or wife at the time i did it as he said it is often the woman who is so excited to test out the new equipment that she pushes her BF/Husband to try it way too soon, simply because he says he feels fine.

You got to give it the time to heal after.

Back