Vasectomies

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone had one? I heard that in some cases they can be detrimental to sexual performance. I understand that this might be hard to admit but honest feedback is appreciated.

I don't think I could ever get one but I've thought about it before.

Has anyone had one? I heard that in some cases they can be detrimental to sexual performance. I understand that this might be hard to admit but honest feedback is appreciated.

I don't think I could ever get one but I've thought about it before.

I had one about a year ago.
Not that it was a pleasant experience but I'm glad I went through with it.

No lack of sex drive at all.

Last edited:
Got it done after my second kid about 4 years ago. Felt like the responsible thing to do. The procedure was quick and easy. I got to sit around and do nothing for a few days and felt just fine. Honestly I think my sex drive has improved.

Oh yeah forgot to mention one of my nuts did swell up for a few weeks shortly after the surgery. Turned out not to be serious and hasn't happened again.

Busting that first nut was a little scary too but all was normal

One of my co-workers had one a few years ago. Did not go well , got an infection , everything swelled up ( not in a good way ) and he was in agony and had several weeks off work. 2 other guys had them and no problems.

My sisters husband had one a few months ago. Not that I asked about his sex drive but the recovery was just a couple of days.

Got it done after my second kid about 4 years ago. Felt like the responsible thing to do. The procedure was quick and easy. I got to sit around and do nothing for a few days and felt just fine. Honestly I think my sex drive has improved.
If I could rawdog and bust with no repercussions my sex drive might actually go up.

Get tired of pulling out, and only occasionally do I get to finish between the boobs or in the mouth.

Both are better than pulling out but I get to finish in one of those ways about once every two weeks or less.

Planning on getting one soon. Just dont want to have to worry about it and don't plan on having another kid due to the nightmare of dealing with my ex and her BS

I had mine out last year, when to the doctors with a stomach pain and they sent me to A&E and did tests and said 'well fuck it we're quiet today, let's take it out for the fuck of it'

I was chuffed, in and out in 24 hours, blagged 3 weeks off work, some nice morphine. Left a jagged scar under my belly button but now I can pretend I was stabbed like I'm hardcore

I had one about 16 years ago.

Ask me anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back