Vasectomies

If I could rawdog and bust with no repercussions my sex drive might actually go up.

Get tired of pulling out, and only occasionally do I get to finish between the boobs or in the mouth.

Both are better than pulling out but I get to finish in one of those ways about once every two weeks or less.
Condom?

A friend of mine had one last week. He's only 34.

Said his balls were huge for 3-4 days and it was agony.

Get one. Sex drive increases when you know you don’t have to worry about procreating. Nothing in the back of your head.

I had one 25 years ago. No problems on any fronts.

One of my co-workers had one a few years ago. Did not go well , got an infection , everything swelled up ( not in a good way ) and he was in agony and had several weeks off work. 2 other guys had them and no problems.
giphy.gif

Has one. Was tense and nervous the whole procedure. Was no pain. Was right choice.

I used to be one of those people that said no fucking way until I found out
3rd kid was on the way.
I had vasectomy with lidocaine only. No sedation. The resident (doctor in training)
did one side and the attending urologist(teaching doctor) did the other side.
It was definetely painful but not unbearably so.
The next several days the side that the cute resident did was great not bad at all.
The side that the other doctor did ended up swelling and had a small painful hematoma develop.
It went away and overall I dont regret it at all. Sex drive is alive and kicking.
Hope this helps.

3rd kid was on the way.
I had vasectomy with lidocaine only. No sedation. The resident (doctor in training)
The next several days the side that the cute resident did was great not bad at all.
The side that the other doctor did ended up swelling and had a small painful hematoma develop.
It went away and overall I dont regret it at all. Sex drive is alive and kicking.
Hope this helps.
RjeOl29.gif

giphy.gif

Ain't no knives or laser beams going anywhere near there. Plus my pull out game is on point.

3rd kid was on the way.
Hope this helps.

Wait. Why the fuck did you pass on the sedation and choose fucking LIDOCAINE for something heinous like this? Jesus Christ, man. You're a sadomasochist to the n-th power.

giphy.gif

Ain't no knives or laser beams going anywhere near there. Plus my pull out game is on point.

Yeah I don't understand. Never had to deal with a surprise pregnancy - just pull your dick out.

Got it done after my second kid about 4 years ago. Felt like the responsible thing to do. The procedure was quick and easy. I got to sit around and do nothing for a few days and felt just fine. Honestly I think my sex drive has improved.

Don't understand why guys just don't use protection. I have one son who is 14 now and never had anymore kids .

Back