Van driver fired after being caught splashing pedestrians

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/otta...cdonald-fired-splashing-pedestrians-1.4766304
The driver of a van who was filmed splashing pedestrians near the University of Ottawa has been fired, according to both Ottawa police and the company the driver worked for.

Dash cam video emerged online late last week of a white Black & McDonald van that appeared to be intentionally veering toward large puddles on King Edward Avenue and soaking people on the sidewalk.

The 45-second clip, uploaded to YouTube with a July 27 time stamp, showed the driver splashing three sets of pedestrians.

haha dick move, but you can't tell me that's not hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not hilarious! And apparently not so uncommon in Ottawa. I could swear this pos of a guy did this to me once. Way too much splash to be an accident.

Clear case of micropenis anger.

lol, this happened to me once while living in Singapore - pretty sure it was on purpose too

Dudes an A hole, it looked like a couple of those people were elderly too.

i dont know why, but i laughed hard when i watched that, kept saying "what an asshole" over and over while almost pissing my pants

I lol'd but would be cooked if it happened to me. I'm typical.

Happens in Dominican Republic sometimes when I’m there. I got owned during a hurricane riding my motorcycle by a big suv. Tidal wave style. Best to carry rocks

giphy.gif

lol legendary bastard status. thats a great reason for being fired though...imagine his next interview

The fuck? Thats it? I was expecting a real complialation.

i remember when i was walking to the bus stop for school one time, and saw this lady on the other side of the street get splashed bad by a car. I asked her if she wanted to wash and dry her clothes at my house, since no one was home i wouldn't get in trouble for it.

She was very thankful, and as the clothes washed and dried I made my move. She proceeded to give me a blowjob as a way of saying thanks. Then she asked me if she could see my room... you all know what happened after that.

literally none of this happened

Last edited:
Someone did that to me once, but got caught at a red light not 30 feet away. I bottled his car.

I'm too nice to ever do it to someone, but it's so hilarious it's on my bucket list anyway

Back