Van driver fired after being caught splashing pedestrians

This is fucking hilarious. My friend forced me to do this to a neighbor who lived across the street and at an angle from me. Our street had just flooded from a lot of rain that quickly stopped but my streets flood pretty quickly anyways. So my friend see this guy and for some reason he decides he's going to mow his fucking lawn right after the rain. I tell my friend fuck no I'm not doing that. Then it was must have been destiny the guy is at the very edge of his yard closest to the street as were coming by, my friend jerks the steering wheel towards the curb and this wave was fucking massive. It looked like it damn near went over his whole body and the lawn mower.

At this point I can barely even drive anymore cause I feel like I'm going to die from laughter. The guy just stops mowing the lawn, turns around, and flips us the double bird. I'll never forget that day easily one of the funniest fucking things ever and the way it all just lined up perfectly.

I'm too nice to ever do it to someone, but it's so hilarious it's on my bucket list anyway

lol listening to his wife she's fucking loving it.

I'm too nice to ever do it to someone, but it's so hilarious it's on my bucket list anyway

if you really want to be an antisocial joker, nothing beats rolling coal on pedestrians.

Watching that looked funny as hell, but that happened to me walking home from school once. I was pissed, what a miserable freaking day that was.

Such an asshole thing to do. Its hilarious for a third person perspective but its such a dick move. Teenager thing to do

if you really want to be an antisocial joker, nothing beats rolling coal on pedestrians.

This is insane, is that some redneck thing to stick your face right over the exhaust for fun?

Such an asshole thing to do. Its hilarious for a third person perspective but its such a dick move. Teenager thing to do

i was in a car as a teen that did that to a couple of people by a park. it was hilarious at the moment, and i probably would've felt kind of bad for the people, but then we popped acid soon after.
i did become very wary of large puddles when walking after that.

Yeah that asshole should be more than fired.

Should have have splinter filled broom stick shoved up his ass.

I'm always on guard in Toronto when I see puddles road side and I am walking.

I've seen a car swerve right into the puddle when there was no need for him to move that close to the curb suddenly and send a huge wall of water over a few people walking down the sidewalk in full suits. That is a great way to ruin someones entire day and you do really have to be a dick to enjoy that.

well deserved that they booted that piece of crap. as a pedestrian, i wish they'd revoke his license.

I was waiting for a bus one day. There was driveway to a Safeway close by. There was a massive puddle due to a rainstorm/clogged gutters. I saw one person get drenched. Then I tried warning others as they walked down the sidewalk. Turns out people tend to ignore other people so every single person I tried to warn just skirted the puddle to avoid their shoes getting wet. Lots of them got drenched as cars drove by. Well, I tried.

i was in a car as a teen that did that to a couple of people by a park. it was hilarious at the moment, and i probably would've felt kind of bad for the people, but then we popped acid soon after.
i did become very wary of large puddles when walking after that.
Haha I said teenager thing to do because one time my friends were leaving a rave and drinking otc cough syrup (dxm) with soda. They ended up throwning a bunch of it out of the car on a random group of people leaving the rave. Just cuz. It was hilarious at the time

I know it doesn't seem to be a big deal to some, but that's a horrible thing to happen to you if had any recent surgery or flesh wound (high risk of infection, regardless if the surgical site or wound were dressed) or were poor and carrying groceries. Imagine barely being able to afford your own food, and having some jackass ruin it with puddle water.

I know it doesn't seem to be a big deal to some, but that's a horrible thing to happen to you if had any recent surgery or flesh wound (high risk of infection, regardless if the surgical site or wound were dressed) or were poor and carrying groceries. Imagine barely being able to afford your own food, and having some jackass ruin it with puddle water.
I only attempt to splash people who have recently had surgery and whose wounds have not healed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back