Van driver fired after being caught splashing pedestrians

i remember when i was walking to the bus stop for school one time, and saw this lady on the other side of the street get splashed bad by a car. I asked her if she wanted to wash and dry her clothes at my house, since no one was home i wouldn't get in trouble for it.

She was very thankful, and as the clothes washed and dried I made my move. She proceeded to give me a blowjob as a way of saying thanks. Then she asked me if she could see my room... you all know what happened after that.

literally none of this happened

Lmao that caught me of guard hillarious

isn't this what those splash brother guys people talk about do all the time ?

Don’t care what anyone says, this shit is hilarious. I was legit lol’ing every time I saw him start swerving towards the gutter. Ya it’s not nice but the worst that happened is some people got wet who were already walking in the rain.
as a survivor of this malicious attack I know how it makes a bad day even worse. But the child in me still thinks it's hilarious. Even more so because that driver did it to MULTIPLE pedestrians intentionally.
https://jalopnik.com/innocent-van-driver-fired-for-keeping-it-interesting-1828092867

i dont know why, but i laughed hard when i watched that, kept saying "what an asshole" over and over while almost pissing my pants

I had the exact same reaction. It was fucking hilarious.

I was almost in tears laughing but obviously that's really fucked up.

It's also enjoyable when someone pulls drive by shenanigans like that on the wrong person(s) and makes the mistake of stopping shortly after.

haha dick move, but you can't tell me that's not hilarious.
Must be a you-had-to-be-there hilarious. I don't know, maybe he was playing the Mentos jingle the entire time yeah?

Some people go out with a bang and he went out with a splash!

That guy deserves a raise

This is my city!

And fuck that guy.
Pretty funny, but fuck that guy.

i remember when i was walking to the bus stop for school one time, and saw this lady on the other side of the street get splashed bad by a car. I asked her if she wanted to wash and dry her clothes at my house, since no one was home i wouldn't get in trouble for it.

She was very thankful, and as the clothes washed and dried I made my move. She proceeded to give me a blowjob as a way of saying thanks. Then she asked me if she could see my room... you all know what happened after that.

literally none of this happened

Gold Jerry, Gold... Somehow this scene will be appearing on a tube channel in the cumming week.

This is super funny. The guy’s a dick, but this is really funny stuff.

I splashed the FUCK out of some once and felt soooo bad about it

Legit - in a hurry to get somewheres and didn't see the person pop out from an alley or somethin

Did the prove intent to splash in the OP???

Back