Valentina Shevchenko wants Joanna next

i honestly still want to see that nico chick get her ass kicked they should reschedule and have a back up ready (joanna) if it happens again which it might

Wants to fight someone who has been fighting in a lower weight class for years and is 1-2 in her last three. #truewarrior
People move up all the time and they can be even better fighters at the heavier weight class...Connor, Whittaker, Kelvin, DC..

Not a good fight for JJ

In a couple of weeks it'll be the tenth anniversary of the last time Val and Joanna fought, a close decision win for Shevchenko in Busan, Korea. To hear people talk you'd think it happened a few months ago.

Because they have the attention span of a gnat.

Unless Jessica Andrade wants to bypass the title shot at 115, this is the fight to move forward wflw. Two of the few wmma fighters people really want to watch and undeniably 2 of the best p4p wmma.

Can't stand either, probably 2 of the most cringe wmma fighters ever.

Never thought I'd say this, but I hope Joanna KO's Valentina, just to spite the UFC hype machine hoping and praying that she eventually catches on with the casuals.

Last edited:
Won’t it be 5 round pitter patter to a split decision? I don’t see how that does anything for the division. Neither seem to have intentions of finishing a fight or getting into a war unless it’s against a can, especially Bullet.

Do they even have enough talent to make this a real division anyway or will it just die like 135 is dying?

Joanna seems to have been pretty quiet lately. Has she commented at all on the possibility of facing Valentina or Suarez?

Leave nicco alone. PS a threesone with valentina and meisha is on the mind

Won’t it be 5 round pitter patter to a split decision? I don’t see how that does anything for the division. Neither seem to have intentions of finishing a fight or getting into a war unless it’s against a can, especially Bullet.

Do they even have enough talent to make this a real division anyway or will it just die like 135 is dying?

73% of Shevchenko's fights are finished. She subbed Pena when Pena was #2 ranked.

It's the only fight that makes sense if they want any legitimatecy to the 125 division. And what else can they do with JJ until rose loaes the belt.

73% of Shevchenko's fights are finished. She subbed Pena when Pena was #2 ranked.

You’re using old school stats. Not including Pricilla (because she’s a crackhead) 80% of her UFC fights have been decisions. And 50% of those were split decisions.

Shevchenko can kick rocks. I don't want to see her boring ass in a title fight ever again. I'm glad she didn't put a damper on the recent card.

You’re using old school stats. Not including Pricilla (because she’s a crackhead) 80% of her UFC fights have been decisions. And 50% of those were split decisions.

Yeah, I look at her record. Shame on me. And you said she only could finish cans, yet ignore Pena again who was ranked #2 at the time.

Either way you look at it, your original post was just plain wrong, and however you try to walk it back this will never change.

Yeah, I look at her record. Shame on me. And you said she only could finish cans...

I said “neither have intentions of finishing fights accept against cans.” Intentions. As in they are risk averse. You yourself admitted this is her style in another post (quoted below), but I say it and I’m wrong??

Shevchenko by UD. Val will be careful, because she is always careful. Mistakes have cost her in the past. Her game will remain focused on distance and timing, and if it goes to the ground she will not want to risk losing position. She grew up fighting women bigger and stronger than her, and by now that is just how she fights. Even against someone who should not have been in the cage with her, she was careful and cautious. She is not going to go balls-out against Nicco.

Shevchenko is to Sauron, as Joanna is to Gollum.

Back