Valentina Shevchenko wants Joanna next

Valentina is starting to become really annoying to me, or maybe its the Connor effect I received from this site. Either way I will laugh if she loses to Eubanks or whoever they have her fight in that garbage division.

Valentina is starting to become really annoying to me, or maybe its the Connor effect I received from this site. Either way I will laugh if she loses to Eubanks or whoever they have her fight in that garbage division.
Tbh there's a lot of talk about how she bested Joanna 10 years ago in muay thai, now she is calling her out for title fight, when Joanna is 115 lbs fighter with 11 fights in UFC and way more activity last few years lol, including media and stuff.
If it isn't weak call out, then I don't know what it is. She acts like she is some champion and she fought this year some bum fighter, and lost to Nunes 1 year ago.

Shevchenko needs to stop calling out smaller women and go back to her proper weightclass.

Oh and stop doing that cringey open workout routine and dancing like a fucking baboushka on LSD.
Considering their history I think they are a similar size. Joanna has just always enjoyed boiling down to a smaller weight class

Nah, she is already 3-0 against JJ. I at least want to have some mystery to how the fight will go.

I said “neither have intentions of finishing fights accept against cans.” Intentions. As in they are risk averse. You yourself admitted this is her style in another post (quoted below), but I say it and I’m wrong??

No intentions yet finished 75% of her fights?

Just because she is cautions does not mean she cannot finish. The two are not mutually exclusive, so yes, you are setting up a false dichotomy. One can be cautious yet still look for a finish.

Considering their history I think they are a similar size. Joanna has just always enjoyed boiling down to a smaller weight class

They are. Shevchenko walks around at no more than 135 lbs. She weighed under that for a couple of her UFC fights. She does not work all that hard to make 125. In her words "less chocolate."

The Bullet is 3-0 against her. I don’t see her losing that fight, especially not with that kind of psychological edge.

Tbh there's a lot of talk about how she bested Joanna 10 years ago in muay thai, now she is calling her out for title fight, when Joanna is 115 lbs fighter with 11 fights in UFC and way more activity last few years lol, including media and stuff.
If it isn't weak call out, then I don't know what it is. She acts like she is some champion and she fought this year some bum fighter, and lost to Nunes 1 year ago.

{<huh}

She didn't even bring up Joanna. Tate, Helwani and virtually every media member who has interviewed her are the ones calling for it.

Wants to fight someone who has been fighting in a lower weight class for years and is 1-2 in her last three. #truewarrior
Shevchenko didn't cut any weight and fought women who were a full weight class bigger than her.
Joanna cut from 135 lbs for most of her career to fight women who were a full weight class smaller than her.
#truewarrior

{huh}

She didn't even bring up Joanna. Tate, Helwani and virtually every media member who has interviewed her are the ones calling for it.
Then maybe Tate should fight,it makes same sense. Valentina should fight some ranked contender for her own good, otherwise there will be champion in UFC without win over ranked oponnent.

Then maybe Tate should fight,it makes same sense. Valentina should fight some ranked contender for her own good, otherwise there will be champion in UFC without win over ranked oponnent.

The UFC doesn't even have a rankings yet because it doesn't matter. Most of these girls have only had a few fights at 125.

The argument for Valentina v. Joanna is that it would instantly put eyes on the division and is a fight people will watch between two of the best strikers in wmma. It would do more for flyweight than Valentina fighting some chick no one has ever heard of.

The UFC doesn't even have a rankings yet because it doesn't matter. Most of these girls have only had a few fights at 125.

The argument for Valentina v. Joanna is that it would instantly put eyes on the division and is a fight people will watch between two of the best strikers in wmma. It would do more for flyweight than Valentina fighting some chick no one has ever heard of.
Then maybe Val should fight more often in her own division to make her more popular. JJ vs Val will be most illegitamte title fight ever. And they have rankings. Stop pushing this ridicoulus fight.
Flyweight need title fights that's it. Cyborg doesn't need big names to put her 'division' on map, 3 title fights per year is enough.
Now when UFC f..ed up, they want to speed it up, so willing to cannibalize top fighters from WSW like JJ, Andrade. Lol.

Then maybe Val should fight more often in her own division to make her more popular. JJ vs Val will be most illegitamte title fight ever. And they have rankings. Stop pushing this ridicoulus fight.
Flyweight need title fights that's it. Cyborg doesn't need big names to put her 'division' on map, 3 title fights per year is enough.
Now when UFC f..ed up, they want to speed it up, so willing to cannibalize top fighters from WSW like JJ, Andrade. Lol.

Lol at bringing up Cyborg, her division is nonexistent. The only Cyborg fights that people have cared about was the Holly fight and this upcoming Nunes fight. That just proves my point.

Go look at the UFC website right now, there is no ranking for flyweight. The division is too new and the girls in it barely have any fights.

Lol at bringing up Cyborg, her division is nonexistent. The only Cyborg fights that people have cared about was the Holly fight and this upcoming Nunes fight. That just proves my point.

Go look at the UFC website right now, there is no ranking for flyweight. The division is too new and the girls in it barely have any fights.
Clearly trolling.
<{MindBrown}>
1 Valentina Shevchenko

2 Nicco Montano

3 Katlyn Chookagian

4 Sijara Eubanks

5 Alexis Davis

6 Liz Carmouche

6 Roxanne Modafferi

8 Lauren Murphy

9 Jessica Eye

10 Jessica-Rose Clark

11 Ashlee Evans-Smith

12 Joanne Calderwood

13 Mara Romero Borella

14 Andrea Lee

15 Jennifer Maia

Valentina would likely win. Buy whether she stopped Joanna or finished her, Joanna and her coaches will still think Joanna is the best and won.
Regardless of who wins, the other will think they won. Neither is very gracious in defeat.

I'd take Joanna in this one. She may have lost to Rose but she's still a beast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back