Valentina Shevchenko wants Joanna next

It won't happen tbh, if you think about it. Joanna did 3 fights already last 10 months and Shevchenko did one vs really easy oponnent. Joanna will do like she said: 115 belt first.

Seeing how Joanna has been lately I think Valentina has a pretty good shot. Hell I'd imagine half of what made Joanna so scary was how dominant she was. I'd imagine now it's an "if it bleeds we can kill it" situation.

valentina-shevchenko-ufc-chicago-1.jpg

She is in her proper weight class.

On the other hand...
She cuts here 15-20 pounds here if I'm not wrong, last time I checked JJ Aldrich and Polyana Viana were cutting like 15 pounds officially and Joanna was cutting 3-4 pounds vs Torres.So maybe JJ Aldrich and Viana should move up first or you are so dumb to belive some fighters don't cut weight.

She cuts here 15-20 pounds here if I'm not wrong, last time I checked JJ Aldrich and Polyana Viana were cutting like 15 pounds officially and Joanna was cutting 3-4 pounds vs Torres.So maybe JJ Aldrich and Viana should move up first or you are so dumb to belive some fighters don't cut weight.

A revolutionary technology has changed computer science forever. Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the new groundbreaking random number generator by sherbros inc., the kuka45 ass-o-matic.
Start pulling true random numbers from kuka's ass, today!

Everything about this guy, his face, his hair, his voice, his swag, his body language, his stupid jumps and spins, his goofy clothes is just pure, brutal, raw cringe.

Surely I can't be the only one who finds him unbearable as f*ck?
Better than whatever nobodies other promtions have

That’s a tough fight for both, I give JJ the speed advantage for sure.

Shevchenko needs to stop calling out smaller women and go back to her proper weightclass.

Oh and stop doing that cringey open workout routine and dancing like a fucking baboushka on LSD.
Begone Nicco.

Wants to fight someone who has been fighting in a lower weight class for years and is 1-2 in her last three. #truewarrior

Wants to fight someone who has been fighting in a lower weight class for years and is 1-2 in her last three. #truewarrior

I'm sure Joanna will make a turn for the better soon.

I'm sure Joanna will make a turn for the better soon.
I hope so, but calling out Joanna now is on the same level as Cyborg campaigning for Holm after Holm just beat Bethe: weak as fuck.

I hope so, but calling out Joanna now is on the same level as Cyborg campaigning for Holm after Holm just beat Bethe: weak as fuck.

I don't get your obsession with hating a woman that is not in your life. That being said, that was hardly a call out. Pretty much everyone: "VS, you and JJ should fight for the title." VS: "Ok, sure." Is a lot closer to the truth.

This is the fight everyone wanted awhile back... if Val won the 135 title and Joanna kept her title ... champion vs champion for 125.... won’t be champion vs champion but I still like the fight ... both are natural 125ers .... love JJ but think Val wins

Gotta back the Bullet.

#DatStrap!

I’m still flabbergasted that Valentina has become this amazing fighter that should be favored over anyone elite

Any time a fan or a fighter (Tate in this instance) regurgitates whatever Dana says. I usually think they are either a shill aka Tate or fucking stupid aka most of sherdog.

I’m still flabbergasted that Valentina has become this amazing fighter that should be favored over anyone elite

Right?
UFC should stick in more recovered crack addicts with fighters they want to build up. Fans would think they're gods

I don't get your obsession with hating a woman that is not in your life. That being said, that was hardly a call out. Pretty much everyone: "VS, you and JJ should fight for the title." VS: "Ok, sure." Is a lot closer to the truth.

I colonels follow and commentate on the wone’s divisions. I post about a lot of fighters, some of them a lot. I guess that makes me obsessed with them as well?

I colonels follow and commentate on the wone’s divisions. I post about a lot of fighters, some of them a lot. I guess that makes me obsessed with them as well?
That's not what I said, I think you know that.

Back