News Valentina Shevchenko open to superfight with Henry Cejudo

An olympic gold medalist would slam her on her head way worse than Andrade did to Rose. Then GnP from a man. A small man but a man...

OMFG Can’t believe anyone is taking this seriously!!

ITS A JOKE, GUYS!

She was just joking!

I came here for the lols but people are actually arguing about this like if she was even talking serious... She said that as an expression...
God!!!

<{ByeHomer}>

This needs to stop. This should not be discussed. She would get hurt very badly by any male fighter in the top 50. We are not seriously considering a match up between a woman fighting a man here, are we?
We should though. If they both agree to it and are paid appropriately, then why not.

We have come to a point in our society where are sizable amount of the population thinks that feelings are more valid than science.

They need to learn that there IS a fucking significant difference between biological men and women.

Come to think of it Maybe Val will need to identify as a man for this, for one thing- then they can get it sanctioned by calling the commission transphobic and two- then all the idiots who support (m -> f) trans athletes by claiming there is ZERO difference in capabilities can learn a bit of reality.

no timestamp bud I was cooking at the time and just listening

it was about two thirds of the way through? The whole thing is worth a listen

41:40

"My experiments will definitely play a huge factor in this fight"

Get ready for those failed tests

You want to destroy mma? Let a man fight a woman. If Cejudo elbows her to death in mount, people will call it an assault.

We should though. If they both agree to it and are paid appropriately, then why not.

We have come to a point in our society where are sizable amount of the population thinks that feelings are more valid than science.

They need to learn that there IS a fucking significant difference between biological men and women.

Come to think of it Maybe Val will need to identify as a man for this, for one thing- then they can get it sanctioned by calling the commission transphobic and two- then all the idiots who support (m -> f) trans athletes by claiming there is ZERO difference in capabilities can learn a bit of reality.

have you ever watched any mixed sex MMA?

As much as I'd LOVE to see a carny fight like this, the inevitable diarrhea flowing forth from both sides of the current horrid political climate would be unbearable. "UFC condones violence against women!" "Wimmin bad, feminism bad!!!" The UFC would suffer enormous PR fallout from this, lol.

This would be like the Under 18 US boys soccer team torching the Women's team. Sports are separated by gender for a reason.

It would be worse than when Serena and Venus tried playing a man and He-Rena of Greyskull is one of the most roided out hulked up women in the world (Maybe only second to GG)

OMFG Can’t believe anyone is taking this seriously!!

ITS A JOKE, GUYS!

She was just joking!

I came here for the lols but people are actually arguing about this like if she was even talking serious... She said that as an expression...
God!!!

<{ByeHomer}>
I'll be honest, I didn't read/watch her say it. but my reaction is because of the people in this thread analyzing the match up & talking about how it'd go.

It'd go about like Cejudo brutalizing & concussing a woman within 1 round. & it would be disgusting & uncalled for. Same for Nunes, Cyborg etc.

I'm glad to see that Valentina isn't as deluded as a lot of WMMA fans are

whether she gets killed or not, do you believe that she believes she would get killed?

Shes the best womens fighter in the world. her confidence is so high that she might believe she could beat cejudo.
If Cejudo triggers her to the extent of dissing all three of her types; lesbians, females, and brazilians....
thats even more incentive.
This fight could very well sell the most PPVs of all time. So money will be an huge incentive too.
The drama going into it would be insane. It would pit men vs women and basically the whole world will watch.
I think she could give him a competitive fight. However, amanda nunes would beat him down.

Can you imagine the PPV numbers that shit would do. It would be insane

I sincerely hope she is joking.

Man vs Woman is combat sports is no bueno, to say the least. I know delusional feminists and Liberals like to pretend we're all equal, but we aren't.

Besides that, who wants to see a man beating up on a woman? Hand in your man-card, if you do.

Plenty of people grew up in abusive households, where some drunk, out of control dickhead beat up their mom, because she didn't make what he wanted for dinner...

Exactly.

Equally applies the other way around too.
Domestic violence happens both ways...

Simply put, intersex violence for entertainment is not a good look and personally I'd avoid it like the plague.

Did you guys ever see that celebrity boxing match with that juiced up chick wrestler vs. some fat fuck in his mid 40s?

It exists? I don't want to know.

yet you ssked.

I saw a few years ago here on sherdog. I want to say it was Rio Heros or something but it may have been more ghetto than that.

not really my cup of tea

there was a Brazilian woman that was doing it I think

yet you ssked.

I saw a few years ago here on sherdog. I want to say it was Rio Heros or something but it may have been more ghetto than that.

not really my cup of tea

there was a Brazilian woman that was doing it I think

Yeah I did, and realised I made a mistake. It's close my eyes, don't look, don't want to hear, but only as the thought of it is just so damn unpleasant. ..I find the Bare knuckle stuff unpalatable (not really watched it aside from a few seconds on YouTube out of curiosity), nevermind male v female.

Very dark and scares the shit out of me. Respectfully, I m out of this thread.

Back