News Valentina Shevchenko open to superfight with Henry Cejudo

Practically* every male professional MMA fighter regardless of weightclass would be heavily favoured against Shevchenko and so would the majority of amateur MMA fighters that actually compete in the sport.

*I'm sure there might be some midgets or handicapped people who are getting paid for fighting MMA

If this fight actually happened it would go about as well as CM Punk's last outing.

Some people don't realize just how much of a difference in strength there is between men and women. It's not a slight on Valentina or the multitude of other extremely talented WMMA fighters it's just genetics and they don't lie.

Last edited:
Well, Ronda would have absolutely demolished Cain , so...

I’m told in social media women can do anything men can. So let’s see it.

Valentina is more skilled than Cejudo. But the fact that he is much stronger than her will be her downfall.

Amanda Nunes however, would probably beat Cejudo.

LMAO

Forget Cedujo, the lowest ranked male BW on UFC roster would put her in a coma, she would get hurt badly and quickly. Should never be sanctioned.

As much as I'd LOVE to see a carny fight like this, the inevitable diarrhea flowing forth from both sides of the current horrid political climate would be unbearable. "UFC condones violence against women!" "Wimmin bad, feminism bad!!!" The UFC would suffer enormous PR fallout from this, lol.

This would be like the Under 18 US boys soccer team torching the Women's team. Sports are separated by gender for a reason.

Valentina is more skilled than Cejudo. But the fact that he is much stronger than her will be her downfall.

Amanda Nunes however, would probably beat Cejudo.
LOL! no, she would not. she would die. are you serious??

What are you basing this off of, watching her beat up other women?

She is a very good female fighter, propbably GOAT WMMA. Her dominance against other WOMEN in no way indicates she could hang with one the best male fighters in the world.

She would be lucky to make it out of round 1. you guys are nuts.

Valentina is a fantastic athlete and fighter but weight and gender clases exist for a reason.

Would her title be on the line? Will triple C become Quadruple C?

Walmart version of Ronda vs Floyd. I don't think Cejudo hits waaaaaaay harder than Amanda so maybe bullet can make it to the final bell.

Oh Lord, here we go for the 191st time. Bullet is awesome, but Henry sleeps her within four. (Seconds, not rounds.)

Oh Lord, here we go for the 191st time. Henry is awesome, but Bullet sleeps him within four. (Seconds, not rounds.)

*fixed it for you

LOL! no, she would not. she would die. are you serious??

What are you basing this off of, watching her beat up other women?

She is a very good female fighter, propbably GOAT WMMA. Her dominance against other WOMEN in no way indicates she could hang with one the best male fighters in the world.

She would be lucky to make it out of round 1. you guys are nuts.
Why cant she, she hits hard and has skills. He is small as hell

LMAO

Forget Cedujo, the lowest ranked male BW on UFC roster would put her in a coma, she would get hurt badly and quickly. Should never be sanctioned.
*looks at your join date*

bro, I can't believe we're having to discuss the idea of women fighters fighting elite male fighters of similar weight. Can you imagine having this discussion in 2009? Lol Jesus, how the hell did we get here?

I'm sure she can give Cejudo a good sparring session. She truly is talented.
But not an actual fight. Physical difference is too much.

Back