News Valentina Shevchenko open to superfight with Henry Cejudo

Get in line Valentina... Cejudo has bigger fish to fry. Everybody knows he's been ducking Nunes since the callout. That is the fight to make :D

Valentina is a very good fighter against woman. But against a man that's a completely a different story. She would get mangled easily. Even Nunes would get destroyed by Cejudo.

No. I'd be appalled if that were to happen. I'd boycott MMA. Will never happen.

I sincerely hope she is joking.

Man vs Woman is combat sports is no bueno, to say the least. I know delusional feminists and Liberals like to pretend we're all equal, but we aren't.

Besides that, who wants to see a man beating up on a woman? Hand in your man-card, if you do.

Plenty of people grew up in abusive households, where some drunk, out of control dickhead beat up their mom, because she didn't make what he wanted for dinner...

Do you know those late replacement fights when the ufc gives an opportunity to a semi pro and the fight is an awful beatdown ? Yeah this would look worse. Imagine millions watching that.

Beat case scenario Cejudo toys around and wins by submission

the funny thing is

i could see valentina surviving longer than TJ did

Thankfully Cejudo doesn't come from a culture that hits women....

Cejudo is overrated. I don't think Valentina would finish him but she would easily outpoint him over 5 rounds.
Cejudo would wreck Zhang, bullet and nunes within a few rounds. In the same night.

*looks at your join date*

bro, I can't believe we're having to discuss the idea of women fighters fighting elite male fighters of similar weight. Can you imagine having this discussion in 2009? Lol Jesus, how the hell did we get here?
Yeah I know, but its happened in the past, if the fans go crazy enough for something they can bring it into exsistence

Lucia Rijker..she was adored, the best female kickboxer in her generation.. she was 37-0 one of the best female kickboxers, unbeaten.. then people kept saying what if she fought a man?? she is so good!!! maybe she can win LOL. then she fought a man, a male kickboxer who was a average journeyman with a average record and she got knocked out cold brutally. it was embarrassing to watch.

I believe the guy she fought was 12 Ibs lighter than her and a little shorter, and had lost as many as he won and was a journeyman.

Yeah I know, but its happened in the past, if the fans go crazy enough for something they can bring it into exsistence

Lucia Rijker..she was adored, the best female kickboxer in her generation.. she was 37-0 one of the best female kickboxers, unbeaten.. then people kept saying what if she fought a man?? she is so good!!! maybe she can win LOL. then she fought a man, a male kickboxer who was a average journeyman with a average record and she got knocked out cold brutally. it was embarrassing to watch.

I believe the guy she fought was 12 Ibs lighter than her and a little shorter, and had lost as many as he won and was a journeyman.
“But she’s looked like a beast fighting other women”

This is almost like seeing clips of me beating up other people who also train as a hobby & deducing that I must be good enough to contend with professionals

Would genuinely love to see this. I hope it ends with her looking like Sakuraba in PRIDE after fighting Arona.

tmhi7n4V802LK_cPnWs_-Ayd0jfQ_qnd5FMZ2KLok24.jpg

no, she wouldn't. she would get deaded.

how have we started discussing women fighting men??

WMMA was a MISTAKE

whether she gets killed or not, do you believe that she believes she would get killed?

Shes the best womens fighter in the world. her confidence is so high that she might believe she could beat cejudo.
If Cejudo triggers her to the extent of dissing all three of her types; lesbians, females, and brazilians....
thats even more incentive.
This fight could very well sell the most PPVs of all time. So money will be an huge incentive too.
The drama going into it would be insane. It would pit men vs women and basically the whole world will watch.

I don't think any male vs. female bout would be all that competitive unless you stack the deck a bit.

No way in hell I'd bet on Val over Henry. But if you put, say, Nunes against Cejudo or somebody in a catchweight fight... I dunno, maybe.

Back