Media Valentina is not impressed by Amanda Nunes

I love how people hate on Amanda because she's "annoying" but are absolutely ok with Valentina who complains all the time about everything and everyone. I love how people hate on Amanda when she has one or two boring fights but are absolutely ok with Valentina who has way more and worst stinkers. People are just biased because Valentina is prettier, which is the dumbest reason possible when judging fighters. Nunes has the better career, the better credentials, absolutely clearly won the first fight and Valentina has only herself to blame for the rematch, because she doesn't have the fight IQ to push the pace in a close fight against someone whose only weakness is cardio.

And be clearly much larger, you forgot that part. People can dislike who ever they please I suppose. Nunes is super annoying, you got that right.

That’s like spud Webb claiming superiority to Michael Jordan.

I like how she tinder swiped left on Amanda...interdasting

0-2

amandagoat.png
looks like RDA's younger brother.

Yeah you gonna beg for a 4th after Val gets beat again?

Don't remember saying anything like that at all, lol. Not comfortable with some truth I see. If Val is not a superior fighter then how has she been able to compete against a much larger fighter who dominates everyone else? Pretty clear what the answer is. Can't expect you to understand this though.

They both made the agreed and scheduled weight, that's Valentina's problem.
Oh, it was not a problem. You are just too much of a twat to admit the reality. There was no division where Val fit at the time so she fought where she could. If that had not been the case, we could have seen another situation where champions talk shit but never meet. At least this afforded us the opportunity to see the unstoppable Nunes given everything she could handle twice by a smaller fighter.

Skills and size matter.

Skill wise ... maybe Valentina is better but if so ... its not by much.

Size wise however ... that gives Amanda the edge.

Im a huge fan of Amanda, I also pick her to knockout boxer Calressa Sheilds, but
Size didnt do jack for Amanda against VAlentina did you even watch the fight, Valentina got robbed. Amanda was left without her vaulted POWER, because Valentina is so crafty she took that power away from Amanda and made it a points battle, Floyd Mayweather does the same thing he can nulifiy your best strengths and make it boring and win on points its a sport
also Amanda reaction to both wins says it all she acted like a big weight was lifted off her shoulders when her name was announced she was nervous because she knew Valentina likely won but yelled so happy like whew that was close.

It was a close fight the first time around and Nunes was fading fast. She doesn’t survive if it goes five or even one more round.

2nd fight Valentina won without question to me. However there was no way Valentina was walking out of there with a victory without knocking Amanda out, considering that the ufc hype train was firmly behind Amanda at that point. The appeal of a Cyborg superfight was just too strong for the company and it paid off a big way.

Amanda has had the benefit of being able to compete against popular fighters that all the casuals know as well (Ronda, Meisha, Cyborg) and that put her on the map in a big way. Granted she still had to perform and beat them. None of that is possible without immense talent which she does have...

She’s just not as skilled as Valentina. Valentina unfortunately Just doesn’t have the same options to fight against in her division from a name value perspective.

Amanda is the Goat. No question. She has the greatest career of any woman no argument.

Valentina to me is the Goat in terms of skill though. For the eye test she just checks all the boxes and is the most skilled female fighter I’ve ever seen.

It’s a fight that eventually will have to be made if they keep winning. The positive for Valentina is that she has a super fight option in the future even without Amanda in Weili assuming she wins this weekend of course. Even a Rose fight would have great appeal to it as well. So at least Valentina has that. Amanda has nothing at this point.

Also, regarding Valentinas feelings towards Amanda. I love it. She clearly doesn’t like her. Respect is a give in between the two because of how high level they are, but there is no love and the female division desperately needs some of that.

Lol still salty about the double Ls
Your golden girl pulled out last minute over a cold ffs. Even Dana was shaking his head at the time.

People were not always so happy with Nunes bullshit until she slayed the dreaded Cyborg and became the apple of everyones eye. Oh how memories are short. ufc fans are a flip floppy bunch of m fuckers.

It was a close fight the first time around and Nunes was fading fast. She doesn’t survive if it goes five or even one more round.

2nd fight Valentina won without question to me. However there was no way Valentina was walking out of there with a victory without knocking Amanda out, considering that the ufc hype train was firmly behind Amanda at that point. The appeal of a Cyborg superfight was just too strong for the company and it paid off a big way.

Amanda has had the benefit of being able to compete against popular fighters that all the casuals know as well (Ronda, Meisha, Cyborg) and that put her on the map in a big way. Granted she still had to perform and beat them. None of that is possible without immense talent which she does have...

She’s just not as skilled as Valentina. Valentina unfortunately Just doesn’t have the same options to fight against in her division from a name value perspective.

Amanda is the Goat. No question. She has the greatest career of any woman no argument.

Valentina to me is the Goat in terms of skill though. For the eye test she just checks all the boxes and is the most skilled female fighter I’ve ever seen.

It’s a fight that eventually will have to be made if they keep winning. The positive for Valentina is that she has a super fight option in the future even without Amanda in Weili assuming she wins this weekend of course. Even a Rose fight would have great appeal to it as well. So at least Valentina has that. Amanda has nothing at this point.

Also, regarding Valentinas feelings towards Amanda. I love it. She clearly doesn’t like her. Respect is a give in between the two because of how high level they are, but there is no love and the female division desperately needs some of that.

I am enjoying messing with the Nunes fans but in reality, you just dropped the truth on this thread and it could really end with your comment.

Im a huge fan of Amanda, I also pick her to knockout boxer Calressa Sheilds, but
Size didnt do jack for Amanda against VAlentina did you even watch the fight, Valentina got robbed. Amanda was left without her vaulted POWER, because Valentina is so crafty she took that power away from Amanda and made it a points battle, Floyd Mayweather does the same thing he can nulifiy your best strengths and make it boring and win on points its a sport
also Amanda reaction to both wins says it all she acted like a big weight was lifted off her shoulders when her name was announced she was nervous because she knew Valentina likely won but yelled so happy like whew that was close.

I still blame Valentina for that fight though. Did she win? Yes. I don’t see how that’s debatable. Even the last round when Valentina was taken down, no damage was inflicted. Hell, you could even make the case that she was doing more damage to Amanda from bottom. She was active and didn’t just accept the bottom position.

Even though Valentina won clearly to me, she needed to do more though. She wasn’t leaving that arena with a victory with all the hype behind Amanda at that point without knocking her out or really taking it out of the judges hands by punishing Amanda and she didn’t. She’s an experienced fighter and been in the game long enough to know how it works, unfortunately.

If Shev beats Andrade and Nunes beats Pena, then a third fight between the two is undoubtedly the fight to make. Nunes barely escaped with a win in the first fight and the decision in the 2nd fight was contentious to say the least. With no one else of interest for either to fight, they should run it back.

I still blame Valentina for that fight though. Did she win? Yes. I don’t see how that’s debatable. Even the last round when Valentina was taken down, no damage was inflicted. Hell, you could even make the case that she was doing more damage to Amanda from bottom. She was active and didn’t just accept the bottom position.

Even though Valentina won clearly to me, she needed to do more though. She wasn’t leaving that arena with a victory with all the hype behind Amanda at that point without knocking her out or really taking it out of the judges hands by punishing Amanda and she didn’t. She’s an experienced fighter and been in the game long enough to know how it works, unfortunately.
She won the fight so she should have gotten her hand raised. Thats it.

This totally wasn't at all staged or anything.

Back