Media Valentina is not impressed by Amanda Nunes

Rogan shilling hard as per usual.

Valentina's only deficit to Nunes is size and perhaps punching power,
Valentina is superior in skill on the feet, offense and defense. More technical ground game.
everything.

Yes, Nunes beat zombie Rousey and Cris "zero fight IQ, just steroid abuse" Cyborg.
Is that the reason she get's promoted as one of the best P4P, Man or Woman?
The skill disparity between men and women in the UFC is night and day, the aforementioned Only Shevchenko and a select few at 115 actually have picturesque technique.

Amanda "My jaw and frame keep growing" Nunes would not have near the success if she didn't have a physical attribute advantage, (Minus the Cyborg fight but that came down to cyborg fighting dumb and wild)

The 2nd bought between Nunes and Shev in my eyes was called completely wrong. I along with many others thought it was a pretty clear and comfortable decision with not much wiggle room.

let me check real quick

072_Amanda_Nunes_vs_Valentina_Shevchenko.0.0.jpg

7d9119bbae706630139bb7b28182ae5b_crop_exact.jpg

Yep.2-0
Stop trying to be snarky and clever . We all know the 2nd fight should've gone to Val

Rogan shilling hard as per usual.

Valentina's only deficit to Nunes is size and perhaps punching power,
Valentina is superior in skill on the feet, offense and defense. More technical ground game.
everything.

Yes, Nunes beat zombie Rousey and Cris "zero fight IQ, just steroid abuse" Cyborg.
Is that the reason she get's promoted as one of the best P4P, Man or Woman?
The skill disparity between men and women in the UFC is night and day, the aforementioned Only Shevchenko and a select few at 115 actually have picturesque technique.

Amanda "My jaw and frame keep growing" Nunes would not have near the success if she didn't have a physical attribute advantage, (Minus the Cyborg fight but that came down to cyborg fighting dumb and wild)

The 2nd bought between Nunes and Shev in my eyes was called completely wrong. I along with many others thought it was a pretty clear and comfortable decision with not much wiggle room.
Joe's not shilling. Did you watch her last fight? She punches harder than men. That was clear to everyone. She's a once in a lifetime female athlete.

Naaaah I think he just had a brainfart and forgot Valentina exists(or remembers that the judges had her losing twice).

If anything he would be shilling for Valentina...

probably, cyborg probably doesn't "exist" for him now

Is that the reason she get's promoted as one of the best P4P

Nunes is the 135 and 145 double champ, with a first round stoppage win over every single other women who held those belts. What has Valentina done that is better than that? Beating a smaller Joanna after crying that it was unfair to lose to a bigger Nunes? Not being able to beat the champ above when Nunes had no issue doing it?

Barely, and against someone who comfortably competes a weight class below and a full two weight classes below when Nunes fights at feather weight. Valentina would need to wear a backpack full of weight to make feather weight, lol. All this and she still would have murked Nunes if their first fight had been a 5 rounder and nearly beat her the second time out after she finally found the right time because of her runny nose.

She comes off so salty. We get it. You lost to her twice. But just don’t be a sore loser.

She can be rather dismissive (especially when it comes to Weilli, but here she,'s so cute ,sat there, in her make up on the sofa. I want to just snuggle up, AHEMMM, WaR Valentina!

Might want to watch the first fight while Nunes was gasping like a fish out of water trying to survive. The second was a super close split decision you fucking genius, lol. Derr de derr.

she still would have murked Nunes if their first fight had been a 5 rounder

It wasn't a five rounder, Valentina only has herself to blame for her shit fight IQ. She's so skilled and technical that she can't adapt to the number of rounds or to her opponent. Nunes was tired at the end? Good for her, she actually fought intelligently and took an early lead while Valentina never has any sense of urgency and is happy to just spar.

Back