Media Valentina is not impressed by Amanda Nunes

0-2

amandagoat.png

Skills and size matter.

Skill wise ... maybe Valentina is better but if so ... its not by much.

Size wise however ... that gives Amanda the edge.

I love how people hate on Amanda because she's "annoying" but are absolutely ok with Valentina who complains all the time about everything and everyone. I love how people hate on Amanda when she has one or two boring fights but are absolutely ok with Valentina who has way more and worst stinkers. People are just biased because Valentina is prettier, which is the dumbest reason possible when judging fighters. Nunes has the better career, the better credentials, absolutely clearly won the first fight and Valentina has only herself to blame for the rematch, because she doesn't have the fight IQ to push the pace in a close fight against someone whose only weakness is cardio.

I love how people hate on Amanda because she's "annoying" but are absolutely ok with Valentina who complains all the time about everything and everyone. I love how people hate on Amanda when she has one or two boring fights but are absolutely ok with Valentina who has way more and worst stinkers. People are just biased because Valentina is prettier, which is the dumbest reason possible when judging fighters. Nunes has the better career, the better credentials, absolutely clearly won the first fight and Valentina has only herself to blame for the rematch, because she doesn't have the fight IQ to push the pace in a close fight against someone whose only weakness is cardio.
Its not that big of a deal.

Shevchenko comes off as a real poor sport. Super bitter about Nunes. Can’t find anything positive to say about her. All sorts of negative things to say about Weili Zhang just because she dared suggest that they might be able to fight one day.

Back