• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Valentina is a sore loser

Classic sherdog, fighter starts losing and they start shifting on the there personality.

Remember when Tony Ferguson's craziness was celebrated, he starts losing and everyone calls him a strange weirdo.

No that one started after he terrorized his own family and got the Khabib fight cancelled for the 5th time for a nonsensical reason.

No damage... where'd the blood come from?...her tampon.

Or did we forget GSP breakin Koschecks face with "ONLY A JAB".
You guys see things how you want to see them.
One elbow producing a cut isn't damage. Its superficial. That elbow was not more damaging than getting put on your ass, or getting kneed in the head 4+ times, or getting your head dribbled off the mat like it was in the 5th round. blood =/= damage.

Lol you’re straight up delusional if you think an elbow can’t cause damage. She also was marked up and had more cuts than the one that came from an elbow.
An elbow can cause damage, but the elbow from shev was not damaging. It cut her but Grasso was never hurt or 'damaged' from the elbow. Getting put on your ass, is damaging. Getting kneed in the head is damaging. Getting your head dribbled off the mat is damage.

I mean, she didn't lose, but ok. It was a draw. The fact Grasso tried to play it off like she won was more annoying to me.

Shes right, that 10-8 was total bullshit and without that she's the champ

hard not to be pissed... I couldn't care less which of these two ladies wins but I find it unjust what happened there
I mean round 4 could've gone to grasso then she would've straight up lost.

LOL claimed Alexa won because judges had pressure for Mexican independence day! What a dumbf*ck sore loser. Mike Bell gave her the round that everyone knows Alexa won and then gives Alexa 5th round 10-8 and only gave 5th. If the judge scored it right, it would have been Alexa winning. No wonder she has sh*t fight IQ. 2, 4 and 5 were 100% for Alexa. Valentina got finished so many times in the fight and only was surviving the 5th round.

No, 2 judges gave Valentina 3 rounds and Alexa 2. It was a draw b/c of a ridiculous 10-8 score. If the fight had been scored correctly without the 10-8 it would have gone to Valentina.

Val got knocked on her ass and got mounted in round 5. Her acting like a draw is crazy is very stupid. Never got her appeal she's boring as fuck most of the time too.
They created 125 for her to beat up smaller girls honestly. Most of her defenses is just her beating up bloated SWs.

Without Sal Damato giving her the 4th, Grasso wins the split outright so you can argue either way. I had Grasso winning 2, 4 and 5. <shrug>

2 judges scored it 3-2 rounds for Valentina tho. Round 4 going to either wouldn't have been controversial but round 5 being a 10-8 is ridiculous. Therefore since 2 judges gave the nod to Val for the 4th round and the draw was b/c of a 10-8 5th round it's ridiculous she lost.

Judge can give a 10-8 if the winner of the round is close to submitting the loser. Grasso had a face crank at the end, Val was saved by the bell. Agree with the scoring or not, that was definitely not an Adelaide Byrd 'make up a number' call

Back