Valente Bros. Teaching US Army in Miami (lol)

Mat

Dagestani
@Blue
Reaction score
Came across this video while looking through some of the Valente Bros. clips on YouTube. The Valente Bros. and their lineage in general is pretty interesting but I found this video to have a few really funny bits that I wanted to comment on. Comments were disabled on the video so I'm throwing down here.

I didn't think a lot of the demonstrations were that related to BJJ or realism in general, 3-on-1 looking like a late 80's action film. (2:35)

Captain Jimmy reminded me of Warren from There's Something About Mary. Unsettling. (1:32)

"Actual Fighting" (2:08) military personnel testing their skills against the Valente Bros. Instructors. News reader says that "others like this solider were able to break from the hold, and take control." But in actual fact the commando''s arm was clearly stuck in an arm-bar (belly down, clearly!) he was tapping like crazy. The News reader must have thought that he was tapping in victory like "yeah, woohoo smack the ground I win!". No.

news channel just filling up space when nothing major is happening

lold at insurgents... havent heard that one in a while

1:44 soldier taps from a 1 handed rape choke.

oh lord, that's hilarious. And it's part timers too. That makes it even more funny. There's definitely no active Army unit in Florida.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back