Vadim Nemkov vs Corey Anderson - Who wins?

I think Vadim is a bad matchup for Corey but I also thought Bader was a bad matchup for Corey.

It's going to be a great fight. Hard to make a prediction, I can see it going a few different ways. If I had to choose I think Vadim gets it done but I don't mind either guy winning.

Nemkov by submission in the 2nd or 3rd round. Corey will go in for a lazy take down and Nemkov will end up on top and start working. Corey has a hell of a chance in the first round. If he can blitz Nemkov hard enough I think he can overwhelm him. That of course would open him up to a counter strike. Either way, I dont see a decision happening, someone is getting finished.

I'm going with Nemkov to win this. The guy has blended every skill set so well. I think Corey forces a grappling exchange and Nemkov flattens him.

I like Nemkov in this I don't see Corey bringing anything new that Nemkov didn't overcome with Davis and Davis has a better chin.

Super interesting fight but I think Nemkov is better everywhere.

Corey proved he has power when he sits on his punches and should be the bigger man there.

Cory has won me over. I'll be rooting for him but its a tough fight against Nemkov.

I also love how Nemkov says he's really never heard of or knew about Cory before his Bellator run. Such a great unintentional roast

Last edited:
I like Corey early in the fight as well with this urgency he shows, also with the speed. Nemkov in a longer fight, once the early KO threat is gone. He should be the favorite. But Corey a live dog.

Rumble was rusty in that last one. He'd need more cage time to get back to where he was at his best. This illness prevents that, whichever longtime condition it is. I wouldn't put him in a title fight right away, if he returns at all.

You know some

You know something everyone else doesn't? What's the deal with Rumble?

What he posted last month about being ill and needing prayers to make it to next year sounds pretty bad to me

I think Vadim is a bad matchup for Corey but I also thought Bader was a bad matchup for Corey.

I favored Bader slightly too, but the way in which Corey was likely to win if he did seemed really obvious in cracking Bader's questionable chin. Bader with Nemkov's chin would have been an extremely tough fight, and Nemkov presents similar challenges. I know mma fans are renowned for their fickleness, but the about-face on Corey Anderson on this forum I've found particularly amazing, from no-chin bum 2 fights ago to killer who will destroy B-league Nemkov easily now. And based mostly on a 50 second fight.

To me the fight really didn't show a tonne we haven't seen from Corey before, and Nemkov didn't have much trouble aside from the early hiccup either, my opinion on Nemkov being a hard matchup for Corey hasn't really changed.

Nemkov, he is much more well rounded and doesn't have a weak chin.

I think Corey's underrated and would have had a chance against Jones pure(matchup wise Jones never had to fight a big wrestler and Davis would have had no standup).

Not sure how to rate the Anglickas win cause Anglickas hadn't fought no one though if Anglickas turns out to be the real deal that will age nicely.

upload_2021-10-20_15-4-13.png
upload_2021-10-20_15-4-57.png
upload_2021-10-20_15-7-37.png

Man some of these replies got me cracking up. I'm convinced UFC could throw a turd in there and ppl would still vote UFC. And then the Nemkov got KO'd by Jiri line lol. Too funny. Jiri was literally a can a year and a half ago now they love him cause he fought in UFC. Crazy.

Bout thread for anyone who wants to talk about the Bellator GP final. Both guys have a common opponent in Ryan Bader and finished him.

My personal pick would be Corey Anderson due to having far too many tools for Nemkov. Personally, I'd think Anderson by TKO round 1. However, the further the fight goes, the more I like Nemkov's chances. Dude is gritty. The winner of this one probably gets Rumble, I'd imagine, at least according to Bellator rankings. Nemkov already took Davis out of the equation, for now.

So who wins?
A41I7520.5.jpg
Anderson has more ways to win, IMO but Nemkov is a tough SOB. I’d like to see Anderson take it if only to watch him and Jan beef some more about who is number 1.

Vadim will win because Anderson always loses the important fights.

Back