Vadim Nemkov vs Corey Anderson - Who wins?

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bout thread for anyone who wants to talk about the Bellator GP final. Both guys have a common opponent in Ryan Bader and finished him.

My personal pick would be Corey Anderson due to having far too many tools for Nemkov. Personally, I'd think Anderson by TKO round 1. However, the further the fight goes, the more I like Nemkov's chances. Dude is gritty. The winner of this one probably gets Rumble, I'd imagine, at least according to Bellator rankings. Nemkov already took Davis out of the equation, for now.

So who wins?
A41I7520.5.jpg

Rooting for Nemkov but Anderson beats him

Bro I don't think we're ever gonna see Rumble fight again, sadly

EDIT: But I also think Corey beats Nemkov, probably rather easily too, unless he gets caught like against Jan.

Corey is probably the best he’s ever been right now. His size is ridiculous for LHW as well and unlike Anglickas Nemkov might not be able to take him down. But his chin probably isn’t as good as Anglickas and that’s where Nemkov will have his success. He will probably catch Corey with something and put him out.

Nemkov will wrestle eff him

Anderson looks like a HW next to him, and Nemkov looks more like a MW. It's pretty remarkable how Nemkov has been putting away these bigger guys.

I don't know, Corey has looked unbeatable in his Bellator run while Nemkov still kind of looks unsure of himself. I don't know what it is, he just seems kind of bewildered at times. He just needs to dust Corey's chin as quickly as possible or he's going to have serious problems.

Could go either way, nemkov seems more well rounded but Corey seems to have more power.

Corey is probably the best he’s ever been right now. His size is ridiculous for LHW as well and unlike Anglickas Nemkov might not be able to take him down. But his chin probably isn’t as good as Anglickas and that’s where Nemkov will have his success. He will probably catch Corey with something and put him out.
This. Corey’s chin would be a factor in this fight. But it’s still a toss up for me, maybe slightly leaning Nemkov.

You know some
Bro I don't think we're ever gonna see Rumble fight again, sadly

EDIT: But I also think Corey beats Nemkov, probably rather easily too, unless he gets caught like against Jan.
You know something everyone else doesn't? What's the deal with Rumble?

I’m sensing a steamrolling by Nemkov here

Would be hilarious if Corey wins.

All that talk about Bellator having the better LHW division would immediately die.

That said I think Nemkov has enough power to KO Corey the way he did Bader

Last edited:
Would be hilarious if Corey wins.

All that talk about Bellator having the better HW division would immediately die.

That said I think Nemkov has enough power to KO Corey the way he did Bader

I think you mean LHW. I don't think Bellator would have the best overall LHW division but they would definitely have a claim to having the #1 LHW fighter in the world.

One thing is for sure, if Nemkov beats Anderson, and Glover beats Jan, there is no debate Nemkov is #1. Same situation if Anderson wins actually. If Jan beats Glover people might still debate, no matter who wins Nemkov/Anderson. Nemkov is already clearly #1 in my view.

I hate this theoretical talk about who is the BEST. I think Vadim and Corey are both top 5 fighters in the world at LHW. Same as with AJ being top 5 with Holloway, Volk, Pitbull/ and whoever you want with that 5th spot

This should be a great fight. I'm 49/51 on it. Corey just seems to not come through in the biggest moments of his career so I'm leaning a little more to Nemkov.

I'm more worried for the Bellator curse of shit not working right all to often when we get a great match up.

Back