USPS tried to mail everyone a mask in April - Bunker Boy killed it

So while the Government was in the middle of telling the public that masks didn't work because we didn't have any available for the Doctors and nurses who were actively dealing with the virus.... the Post Office was just on it's own going to send everybody a mask? Jesus Christ some of you people are dumb and have the attention span of gnats.

You don't know the timeline, which by your posts, is apparent. On April 3rd, the CDC reversed its take on masks. This is right in line with the article. I know this new bit of information counters your narrative, but facts are facts, right?

Oh man, argument refuted, I guess.

It is for me. I would never listen to someone I knew was being led by a known liar. It's only logical that the person being led makes poor judgment calls.

You don't know the timeline, which by your posts, is apparent. On April 3rd, the CDC reversed its take on masks. This is right in line with the article. I know this new bit of information counters your narrative, but facts are facts, right?

No, it's not. There was a shortage of masks for months. We had to get companies who don't make masks, to then make masks. We also had to block 3M from selling masks overseas because we couldn't get them here. If you wanted or needed a mask, you were encouraged to make one. This narrative is absurd, and people are incapable of remember in September what their lives were like April. It's shameful.

You're furthering political narrative and being called out on it, you stop whining.

The pink belt is triggered!!

Go to the "safe space" thread and take a break little pinky.

He's fat as fuck, stupid as sin and hid in his bunker like a little bitch. Hiding from "leftists" no less!! Those are the facts, whether you're able to accept them or not is irrelevant.

You're furthering political narrative and being called out on it, you stop whining.

Left wingers don't care about facts, they just make them up to continue screaming orange man bad, LMFAO

Because it didn't come from China.

It came from Europe, which was Intel that Bunker Boy had but withheld for 2 weeks, which would have prevented at least 60% of total deaths
100% wrong. COVID 19 originated in China.

The pink belt is triggered!!

Go to the "safe space" thread and take a break little pinky.

He's fat as fuck, stupid as sin and hid in his bunker like a little bitch. Hiding from "leftists" no less!! Those are the facts, whether you're able to accept them or not is irrelevant.
Pretty funny to accuse Trump of hiding. Is Biden even going to debate? I mean not having a teleprompter is a very scary thing....

Pretty funny to accuse Trump of hiding. Is Biden even going to debate? I mean not having a teleprompter is a very scary thing....

I don't know, I wasn't posting about Biden, nor am I a fan of his.

But you do concede that everything in my last post was bang on though, correct?

I don't know, I wasn't posting about Biden, nor am I a fan of his.

But you do concede that everything in my last post was bang on though, correct?
Really not sure what you are referring to other than he is somewhat fat. Probably average for an American which is sad.

Imagine what kind of low iq dork you gotta be if you think “bunker boy” is actually funny?

and btw if anybody fits the “bunker boy” description it’s joe biden who’s been hiding for months

That move alone had to have cost millions of Americans their lives..
Right Queen P Brain..
130k as study PROVEN by Columbia University.

Why do you think Bunker boy was so rustled at Columbia

Imagine what kind of low iq dork you gotta be if you think “bunker boy” is actually funny?

and btw if anybody fits the “bunker boy” description it’s joe biden who’s been hiding for months
I think it fits the guy who was hiding in a bunker better, but I'm not a fan of baby insults like that anyway. It's very Trump-like.

Really not sure what you are referring to other than he is somewhat fat. Probably average for an American which is sad.

Ok we agree there. Buy you must admit that he is also rather vapid and has proven to be a coward throughout his life.

Conversely, I'll admit Biden is a horrific candidate in his own right.

I think it fits the guy who was hiding in a bunker better, but I'm not a fan of baby insults like that anyway. It's very Trump-like.

allegedly... and was taken there by secret service when rioters were in front of the White House

it’s not like joe biden who’s literally hiding from public eye and his public appearances are very limited.

so in a way it’s ironic using that as an “insult” for trump

allegedly... and was taken there by secret service when rioters were in front of the White House

it’s not like joe biden who’s literally hiding from public eye and his public appearances are very limited.

so in a way it’s ironic using that as an “insult” for trump
You have the words literally and figuratively mixed up. He's not literally hiding. Trump was literally hiding.

Back