USPS tried to mail everyone a mask in April - Bunker Boy killed it

How did it go in your opinion?

Disclaimer (I intend to vote for the Biden ticket).

He was firm, sure of himself, and his plan for going forwards. At no time did I get the sense of "I'm going to just see what my gut says about it." He did stutter, but he was born with a stutter. My sister was born with a stutter also, at no time did I feel like he was mentally lacking in any aspect. That being said, a lot of people have no interaction with people who stutter other than what they've seen portrayed in film or T.V. and that has been mostly in the negative.

He's going to shred Pres. Trump in the debates

If there's real-time fact checking like Biden wants?

Biden will nuke him and it won't even be close.

Nah, it's reference to Trump going into the bunker at the same time rioters were at the White House. Trump denied being there to hide from the rioters but said he was down there to inspect the bunker.

So Trump is a bunker boy for a few seconds of forced seclusion mandated by law while Hiden joe Biden gets a pass for months of seclusion?

The left, LMFAO

Disclaimer (I intend to vote for the Biden ticket).

He was firm, sure of himself, and his plan for going forwards. At no time did I get the sense of "I'm going to just see what my gut says about it." He did stutter, but he was born with a stutter. My sister was born with a stutter also, at no time did I feel like he was mentally lacking in any aspect. That being said, a lot of people have no interaction with people who stutter other than what they've seen portrayed in film or T.V. and that has been mostly in the negative.

He's going to shred Pres. Trump in the debates

If there's real-time fact checking like Biden wants?

Biden will nuke him and it won't even be close.
I'm aware you are a Joe Biden supported. I literally quiver in rage reading your opinions; however, I truly respect your opinion as you seem genuine and frequently support your opinions with facts, more often than not in a respectful manner.

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate your perspective.

So Trump is a bunker boy for a few seconds of forced seclusion mandated by law while Hiden joe Biden gets a pass for months of seclusion?

The left, LMFAO
Biden ain't the President..... It's mandatory that Trump inspect the bunker personally? Did he also get a structural engineering degree from Wharton?

Biden ain't the President..... It's mandatory that Trump inspect the bunker personally? Did he also get a structural engineering degree from Wharton?

Can you please source the code dealing with POTUS during an actual threat by domestic terrorists on the left?

The left, LMFAO
Why lie about it? But he knows his base are rubes and believe him.

Back