USPS tried to mail everyone a mask in April - Bunker Boy killed it

The pink belt is triggered!!

Go to the "safe space" thread and take a break little pinky.

He's fat as fuck, stupid as sin and hid in his bunker like a little bitch. Hiding from "leftists" no less!! Those are the facts, whether you're able to accept them or not is irrelevant.

Oh man, argument refuted.

Ok we agree there. Buy you must admit that he is also rather vapid and has proven to be a coward throughout his life.

Conversely, I'll admit Biden is a horrific candidate in his own right.

Both are not exciting in the least. It would be nice to get actually good people in the race so people dont have to choose between shitty and less shitty.

no one died because snail mail didn't get to deliver masks . fuck outta here clown show
Well if the gvmnt bacled a more resolute stance that masks help, then less morons would be so anti mask and helping covid proliferate more so. Some deaths would have been prevented.

Well if the gvmnt bacled a more resolute stance that masks help, then less morons would be so anti mask and helping covid proliferate more so. Some deaths would have been prevented.
Don't care. Take some fucking personal responsibility for your own fucking life and stop blaming Trump every time shit goes wrong or some moron died of COVID because they were too fucking stupid to take precautions. Want me to be sad people are dying, fuck that. People die every day and no one gives a shit. In a few years, all of them will be forgotten anyway.

EZcf-3eUEAAqjSn

LOL.

That pic of the WH was when Obama was Prez

Don't care. Take some fucking personal responsibility for your own fucking life and stop blaming Trump every time shit goes wrong or some moron died of COVID because they were too fucking stupid to take precautions. Want me to be sad people are dying, fuck that. People die every day and no one gives a shit. In a few years, all of them will be forgotten anyway.
Oh so youre just miserable and cynical. I guess youre against seat belts, traffic lights, smoking in public bans, and all the rest of that crap that tramples YOUR RIGHTS

so all you wanted was a free mask in April? get a job and buy a one like everyone else.

He's going to shred Pres. Trump in the debates

I doubt it. It's gonna be hard to shred someone who doesn't use facts. Biden can have all the facts in his hands but Trump's gonna throw so much unsubstantiated bullshit with such gusto he'll likely leave Biden speechless.

I doubt it. It's gonna be hard to shred someone who doesn't use facts. Biden can have all the facts in his hands but Trump's gonna throw so much unsubstantiated bullshit with such gusto he'll likely leave Biden speechless.

This is why real time fact checking should be mandatory during that debate. It probably won't happen though.

Wasteland I think some people need to see a doctor for TDS.. the multiple daily threads is sad.

This is why real time fact checking should be mandatory during that debate. It probably won't happen though.

Even if they allowed it, you know how it's gonna end up. Trump will be calling it fake news on the spot.

Back