Usman ragdolled Twood but Cant ragdoll Colby?

Different fight. Usman got to pick his entries and positions cause Tyron was passive. Colby likely won't be passive as he's generally very proactive in there so it'll force usman into quicker on the spot decisions. It's an intriguing fight.

Usman also won't be able to takedown if hes pinned against the fence.

<mma3>
t7peu9v.gif
<FookIsThatGuy>

Colby will make this look easy
Colby never makes anything look easy though. Everything looks like a p90x infomercial, like yeah you're not doing a whole lot, but for 25 minutes straight exercise. I think he can definitely win, will be boring as watching a marathon though.

He ground Woodley down with his clinch and grappling, he didn't ragdoll him.

Ragdolling means that you really throw your opponent around, for example like Rory did to Nate.

The best example of ragdolling is DC vs Hendo. He accidentally almost threw him outside the cage.

its a different fight but i cant help but think usmans size may be a big factor in a grappling heavy fight.

He probably can.. until Colby’s pace and pressure becomes too much for him in the later rounds

I just watched this two nights ago, RDA took Colby down late in the fight when Colby had about killed his spirit already and after being surprised by the TDs, King Colby shrugged off additional TD attempts and ended the round with a TD of his own against RDA. And this was supposed to be RDAs best round.
the point being that RDA is nowhere near the wrestler usman is. surprised or not, he got taken down multiple times by someone at a far lower level of what's coming his way now.

usman's problem here is that he can't strike worth shit, and colby has actually improved his hands a bunch. but apart from that they have a similar fighting style with their clinching and wrestling against the fence, and usman seems to be better at it.

Back