Usman ragdolled Twood but Cant ragdoll Colby?

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was able to force the clinch against Twood and score TDs in rounds 1 and 2 respectively when Twood wasnt gassed.

Twood had higher TDD than Colby. His TDD is still at 92% AFTER the Usman fight. Not to mention when Twood isnt gas and is relatively fresh hes much stronger than Colby and is probably way harder to takedown.

RDA scored 3 Takedowns on Colby. RDA scored 0 takedowns on Usman.

If RDA can takedown Colby why cant Usman?

The long lay off/surgery is the only reason Colby might actually have a shot at this.

Discuss!

Colby is a lot more active. Woodley looked bored getting his ass whooped.

Easy fight for Usman. 50-40. Bet your house.

Woodley did not show up to Fight

Twood and Colby fight like polar opposites of each other, can't be compared.

Colby is a lot more active. Woodley looked bored getting his ass whooped.

this.

Woodley just stood there like an asshole doing nothing. Colby isn't going to just accept clinching and being taken down the same way Woodley did.

Colby will make this look easy

He was able to force the clinch against Twood and score TDs in rounds 1 and 2 respectively when Twood wasnt gassed.

T-wood not great on his back.

Is Colby great off his back?

Is Usman?

I got no answers

Gonna be interesting

Twood had higher TDD than Colby. His TDD is still at 92% AFTER the Usman fight. Not to mention when Twood isnt gas and is relatively fresh hes much stronger than Colby and is probably way harder to takedown.

The long lay off/surgery is the only reason Colby might actually have a shot at this.

Discuss!

Of course he can but Colby probably won't be as perfunctory in his fight with Usman as twood was. He surely will be more active and I think his pace and cardio takes him to a close UD win

Colby would have ragdolled Woodley too

T Wood mentaly checked out after 8 minutess, he folded in the mind wich lead to him getting dominated

for me Woodley looked not motivated and did jackshit to win
no comparison at all
Colby has solid chances to get the W

TWood suffered from having too many marijuana edibles the day before the fight and was burnt the fuck out vs Useman.
Look into it...

i think the bigger issue for colby is that RDA took him down multiple times.

if RDA could take him down, usman should throw him around. it probably won't be easy, and styles make fights, but i wouldn't be surprised if usman just straight up outwrestled him for 25 minutes.

Discuss!

Usman had a good night with Twood for sure, but he is a VERY inactive fighter, possibly the most inactive in the the ring of anyone in the sport, usually only winning in 1 round in a fight. Colby in contrast is a very high output fighter who will favor a clinch. In fact, I would not be surprised if Usman tries to use a jab and keep distance, because he will not wear Covington out.

He ground Woodley down with his clinch and grappling, he didn't ragdoll him.

Ragdolling means that you really throw your opponent around, for example like Rory did to Nate.

Colby is a good wrestler and im sure he knows Usman will try to take him down. Colby will try and force Usman to use a lot of energy and tire him out, and if he can do that the odds swing in his favor.

I remember Colby vs RDA very well. I don't see how Covington can defeat Usman..

Back