Media Usman Offers Diaz a Title Shot

I'm one of the biggest Diaz brother's fans in the world, but this is just weak. Nate is nowhere close to deserving a title shot. Pathetic, even Nate had enough sense to tell Usman to actually fight someone in line for a shot.

Last edited:
you can tell this is good work by Usman because it's making the exact correct people super mad

They might make this lol.

My bar went NUTS over Nate rocking Leon, and everyone was convinced that Diaz "won" despite clearly losing the decision.

Casuals don't care much about the sporting aspect of MMA. Just give them an exciting fight on paper with characters they either love or hate.

Sporting-wise: Colby or Leon are next. I'd make Usman vs Leon 2, while Colby fights the winner of Burns-Wonderboy for the TS after that.

Money-wise: Usman vs Diaz all the way lol

Usman already besmirched Colby, dropped him multiple times, finished him, and had him running out of the arena crying like a woman in shame.

Colby has nothing for Usman.

<JRSmith40>
I do believe that Usman knows Colby is a more dangerous fight, but.. like you just said he did beat the guy so he has to be confident that he could do it again, he broke the dudes jaw... that was also however the reason he probably won the fight.. Now looking at it on paper.. Diaz.. is the bigger PPV... it will sell more give him more exposure.. make Usman more money.. of course he wants the damn fight.. same reasons why people want the Jake Paul fight, Am I right?

This isn't a real sport lol imagine Soccer teams advanced to the Euros based off who did the most crazy antics and was the most popular as opposed to who won.

I bet the UFC doesn’t hate the idea of Nate (5M followers), over Leon (200K followers), especially in the age of social media fights.

I don’t blame usman it’ll be the easiest money he’s ever made lol

If the standard we're going by is "what have you done for me lately", you won't here dickriding Covington. What has that guy done besides feast on the ghost of an almost 40 year old Tyron Woodley on a 2 fight losing streak?

Wants to fight everyone except Colby, even fought Jorge.
Pointing that out makes one a dick rider?

Strong logic
Go get em tiger

Where did I say he should fight Nate? I never even suggested it. I said nobody is avoiding Colby, he already beat him.

Why rematch Jorge and not Colby?
He already beat em, no?
Why pick a fight with a hurt diaz?
HE'S EVEN CALLING OUT CHIESA
WHO ALREADY HAS A FIGHT COMING UP

Explain your logic
I'll wait

Damn, marty really actually deliberately avoiding Colby like the plague
He already broke his jaw and won when they fought.
What's he have to do, kill him? All this "needs to beat the same person twice" is silly.
The first matchup wasn't a fluke fight. Usman decisively finished Colby.

I’ve said it before....Usman wants as many “easy”/big money fights as he can get & count as “title defenses”. It’s an awful look, but it gets him paid

Nate isn't remotely in the title picture but both Usman and Nate are just marketing here.

IMO it should have been Usman -vs- Leon right now and Colby would have booked an eliminator with Wonderboy.

Where we really get in the weeds is if Burns takes out Wonderboy. At that point I think you really have to award Leon the next title shot, and Usman will be unhappy about what will undoubtedly be a stinker PPV.

Usmans cherry picking title defenses against journeymen LWs. First it was Jorge then Burns, now Diaz

the 3 guys that sit outside the cage and score the fight, two of them had it 3-1 Colby and 2-2.
uhh no. One had 3-1 Kamaru, one had 3-1 Colby, and one had it 2-2.

Even if the fight went the distance, Kamaru would have won majority decision (5th round being 10-8). Colby wouldn't have won the fight on any card.

I don't care how you saw the fight or what the stats say, it's not really relevant to the question I asked. The judges.....the 3 guys that sit outside the cage and score the fight, two of them had it 3-1 Colby and 2-2. Whether they scored it right or not isn't important. With a 5th round win, Colby would get the W. I just don't recall the 5th round very well and from what I thought Colby was winning it till he got tagged and dropped. But again, my memory is blurry so I asked.

Anyhow, one way to find out, re watch the round.

ELz-m3XUEAAUB7H.0.0.jpg

Even including idiot judges' bullshit scoring Colby was nowhere near winning that fight with or without getting finished and running out the cage out of embarrassment. Stats, damage and all effective strikes were from Usman. Colby didn't hurt Usman once in that fight. He got outlanded by power punches. While Colby was headhunting with pillow shots. I bet you thought Chavez almost beat Anderson too huh? Stats don't lie. Imagine being dumb enough to believe Colby's shtick claiming that he was competitive. He got dominated all 5 rounds in his own game at that. He knew it himself. You don't run out the cage like that if you thought you were winning.

maxresdefault.jpg

the face of a man that almost "won" LOL

NINTCHDBPICT000548558868.jpg

meanwhile

I've seen it all at this point, Colby fans arguing someone was winning the round they got finished in.

Colby's retarded maga fanbase needs to let it go. Deal with it and stop crying. Since then Colby has been high off a win over a 4 fight L streak woodley. He hasn't earned anything. Expect the rematch to be even more one-sided and brutal this time. After how Usman embarrassed him the first time Colby should have to win 10 straight before getting another crack at the king.

diaz literally just lost last week
and you think that's a better fight?
the logic is strong on this one
You will never convince them. They are being passive aggressive towards Trump and the bullies they have in their lives by discrediting Colby's accomplishments. They have invested their emotions into it. Just let it go.

Last edited:
So Nate turned down a title shot. And somehow Usman is the duck?

ELz-m3XUEAAUB7H.0.0.jpg

Even including idiot judges' bullshit scoring Colby was nowhere near winning that fight with or without getting finished and running out the cage out of embarrassment. Stats, damage and all effective strikes were from Usman. Colby didn't hurt Usman once in that fight. He got outlanded by power punches. While Colby was headhunting with pillow shots. I bet you thought Chavez almost beat Anderson too huh? Stats don't lie. Imagine being dumb enough to believe Colby's shtick claiming that he was competitive. He got dominated all 5 rounds in his own game at that. He knew it himself. You don't run out the cage like that if you thought you were winning.

maxresdefault.jpg

the face of a man that almost "won" LOL

NINTCHDBPICT000548558868.jpg

meanwhile

I've seen it all at this point, Colby fans arguing someone was winning the round they got finished in.

Colby's retarded maga fanbase needs to let it go. Deal with it and stop crying. Since then Colby has been high off a win over a 4 fight L streak woodley. He hasn't earned anything. Expect the rematch to be even more one-sided and brutal this time. After how Usman embarrassed him the first time Colby should have to win 10 straight before getting another crack at the king.

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 12.17.21 AM.png
You put Usman as No.5 GOAT after one title defence. Try convincing the rest of us that you are not a Usman fan.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 12.17.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 12.17.21 AM.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
Back