• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Usman just needs to surpass GSP and retire

What's with all these guys walking around with insecure Usman boners when they realize Usman isn't even close to GSP? For one, GSP is retired, so everyone will have to unruffle their Jimmie and wait for Usman to retire, too, in order for a more complete and objective appraisal.

Find me one time I uttered the word "thin" you lying pathetic piece of shit GSP fanboy. I dare you.

GSP fans always resort to strawmans. GSP fans will always be the most pathetic fanbase in all of MMA. Your GOAT cheated against an ex FW with vaseline. Your GOAT lost 3 times in the UFC. Your GOAT was on a 7 fight decision streak as a champ, he coined the term decisionator. Your goat got finished twice in his prime and tapped to strikes.

Literally, no one gives a fuck about GSP off Sherdog and that burns your soul. GSP was never the GOAT in the majority's eyes. Even though Khabib's toxic fanbase has destroyed the idea of being GOAT, at least Anderson and Jones were considered GOATs at one point to the majority, GSP NEVER was. He always got slaughtered in goat polls off this site. At every point in his career, GSP was either behind Anderson or Jones in terms of public perception. Let that burn your soul more, pussy.

All and all, it won't even take more than 3 more wins for the general public to accept Usman as above GSP, no matter how he gets them. All GSP fans secretly know this and it's killing them slowly.
“GSP fans always resort to strawmans.”

Proceeds to strawman me for several profanity laden paragraphs.

The casual reader might assume we were arguing about whether GSP was the GOAT, but they would be mistaken. In reality your only relevant point there was to take issue with my equating a division appearing cleaned out with a division appearing thin. Do you have another angry letter to write about that or did your previous undertaking already fill up your swear jar?

PS-I really don’t care who you consider GOAT. And honestly, about 90% of the time I don’t even care who wins a given fight, I just root for a good fight. I would love for Usman to go on a crazy run and surpass GSP. I love seeing good fights and I love seeing greatness.

And maybe he already has for you. That’s fine too. But assuming I’m just a GSP fan is a really terrible argument here. If you really think there’s a big functional difference between what you said and how I paraphrased your argument, explain what that difference is and how it affects my counterpoint. If I’ve misunderstood you then I’d like to know, a sentiment you don’t seem to share.

Last edited:
“GSP fans always resort to strawmans.”

Proceeds to strawman me for several profanity laden paragraphs.

The casual reader might assume we were arguing about whether GSP was the GOAT, but they would be mistaken. In reality your only relevant point there was to take issue with my equating a division appearing cleaned out with a division appearing thin. Do you have another angry letter to write about that or did your previous undertaking already fill up your swear jar?

PS-I really don’t care who you consider GOAT. And honestly, about 90% of the time I don’t even care who wins a given fight, I just root for a good fight. I would love for Usman to go on a crazy run and surpass GSP. I love seeing good fights and I love seeing greatness.

And maybe he already has for you. That’s fine too. But assuming I’m just a GSP fan is a really terrible argument here. If you really think there’s a big functional difference between what you said and how I paraphrased your argument, explain what that difference is and how it affects my counterpoint. If I’ve misunderstood you then I’d like to know, a sentiment you don’t seem to share.

60d268183fa0c067944674.gif

usman has never tapped to strikes from a midget

he's already better than GSP

oh and Usman can control his bowels too, meanwhile GSP literally CANNOT STOP SHITTING BLOOD IN HIS PANTS and that's why he had to retire.

Lol, GSP will never be surpassed in welterweight. Accept it and move on.
He fought and beat all the number one contenders and made it look easy. After the first Serra fight, he looked unbeatable.

Keep reaching though.
Made me laugh thanks

He needs to pass Matt Hughes first....

He alreadly did. Usman shows more superiority in his era than Hughes did in his. Usman didn't even have a contested decision in plenty of UFC fights. Hughes got KOed, subbed, dropped and taken to close decisions much more than Usman.

UFC tittle defenses don't tell the whole story. Maia or RDA are superior caliber of opponent - even within their own era - than Joe Riggs doesn't matter if a not so financially healthy UFC promoted Joe for a tittle shot at some point.

He is far from GSP obviously, who is a p4p GOAT candidate for a reason

Back