Usman is the favorite ?

Masvidals a journeyman, that's why.

Regardless, I'm rooting for Masvidal. I can't stand Usman.
Yeah, I felt that way too. My dislike for him peaked after the camera flashed to him after the Conor/Cowboy fight, looking bored, yawning and studying his nails. Something about that really irked me..lol. Surprisingly though I found myself liking him after watching him on the Joe Rogan podcast. Seems like a chill and cool guy.

Usman is on 14 fight win streak? Here’s a great breakdown of this fight though and how and what Mas needs to do to win.

Good breakdown. Good mention of how Mas approaches wrestlers.
This is not true at all. The fight was very close in rds1 and 2, with WB obviously controlling the pace and keeping it a low-scoring affair.

Round 3 is when Masvidal (knowing that he needed a KO to win) abandoned the low kick, went for broke and got outpointed badly, skewing everyone’s perception of the fight as a whole.

By the way, Masvidal has only been outstruck three times in his entire UFC, Strikeforce career:

Wonderboy 70-42
Bendo 86-77
Melendez 118-100*

(*though it has to be said that Masvidal broke his hand in the 2nd round vs Melendez)

He was actually outpointing opponents in ALL of his other wins or losses.
He went into the Melendez fight with a broken right hand.
https://www.mmaweekly.com/jorge-masvidal-entered-title-fight-with-injured-right-hand

you can find usman annoying, you can think hes boring whatever. hes a great fighter. a legit great fighter

Dominant wrestlers are pretty much always the favourite when going against a striker, the scoring system heavily favours them.

Getting fucked up? Dive for a leg, hold on and win the round if you can do it for long enough, I've said it for a long time, a take-down should be scored no higher than a jab, and once you get a take-down you should not get any credit at all for control only damage or submission attempts.
A takedown should be worth 15 sig strikes

Because Usman is the champ and he is on a 11 fight win streak. Masvidal is a good fighter and he's had some very impressive wins lately, but he hasn't shown me anything that makes me think he could handle the wrestling and pressure that Usman brings to the table. Unless Masvidal hits a flying knee and gets another 5 second KO (and the chances of that happening again are like what, 1 out of a billion?) I just don't see Masvidal beating Usman unless he catches him with something big, but I think Usman's fight IQ is too big for that.

Because Jorge has a fight history that existed before 2019. And Usman is bigger, stronger and a significantly better grappler than Jorge.

Also could someone explain to me all the hate for Usman? He seems like a chill guy, plus he shut Colby's big mouth literally.

UFC will probably get Goddard to ref - remember how he kept standing up Usman and Woodley even while Usman was landing tons of shots on the ground and in the clinch? Wtf was up with that.

Still made no difference against Woodley, maybe it could against Masvidal?

As long as as the reffing is fair Jorge has very low chances

Because unless he stands and trades he has a clear route to victory. Wrestle to a decision or even a finish (most likely by submission).

What's Jorge's route to victory?
All the rounds start standing, that’s about it, personally I think Masvidal gets easily controlled on the ground by Usman.

Because Jorge has a fight history that existed before 2019. And Usman is bigger, stronger and a significantly better grappler than Jorge.
Usman is a better wrestler, Jorge has better Jiu Jitsu.

Back