USA vs ISIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're already denouncing the successor as an iranian stooge. The sunni's won't accept a shia.

It's going to get worse, and when it finishes the shia, kurds and sunni's will live in separate enclaves. After that, the split is inevitable. The shia have a great incentive to separate, and their politicians know this.

Soviet assault on Grozny is pretty much the blueprint for eradicating militant Islam; only problem is that it requires incredible brutality.

Actually it was the Russian Federation that attacked Grozny in the 2nd Chechen war. Then they had to fight an insurgency that continues to this, though with less and less intensity

The first Chechen war took place in 1994. The wars lasted a long time

Also the current Moscow supported leader is a former islamist militant. So in addition to having to suffer lots of Russian soldier casualties, kill a lot of the innocent, a agreement with some of the enemy had to be made

Last edited:
You've got to take the romance out of Jihad by pulverising them with overwhelming force.

The Iraqi's have 28 of these things on order, and up to know, have basically been operating without an air force.

mi28-2.jpg

they're already denouncing the successor as an iranian stooge. The sunni's won't accept a shia.

It's going to get worse, and when it finishes the shia, kurds and sunni's will live in separate enclaves. After that, the split is inevitable. The shia have a great incentive to separate, and their politicians know this.

They havet said shit about him yet, hell malakis still threatening to not go away so nothing can get moving politicaly as of yet

Look its tiring going over the same shit over and over heres a decent article on the issue and we'l leave it at that
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/...me-voice-iraqs-sunnis-if-we-dont-stop-it-soon

From their perspective malaki was becoming the next saddam and assisting sunni genocide in syria , plus like them or not its their home territory if we want ISIS gone we work with them

So then why are they attacking the Yazids, Kurds, and Christians? I'd rather get rid of ISIS and any Sunnis that would care to go with them, even if it required some heavy lifting. They're part of the problem, not the solution.

So then why are they attacking the Yazids, Kurds, and Christians? I'd rather get rid of ISIS and any Sunnis that would care to go with them, even if it required some heavy lifting. They're part of the problem, not the solution.

They arent ISIS are , they are fighting alongside them agaisnt iraqi forces yes and for now are tolerating that other stuff

read article has a decent summary of the situation
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/...me-voice-iraqs-sunnis-if-we-dont-stop-it-soon

They havet said shit about him yet, hell malakis still threatening to not go away so nothing can get moving politicaly as of yet

Look its tiring going over the same shit over and over heres a decent article on the issue and we'l leave it at that

It's tiring listening to your naivete.

They denounced him as an Iranian stooge.

Also, you posted a terrible article by a WINEP fellow. In case you didn't know WINEP is like FDD a thinktank principally motivated to protect Israel. They pump out these op-eds/articles relentlessly. Recently it's decided to co-opt the sunni cause because it thinks it's a way of yanking Iran's chain. You can always notice their agenda because ultimately the subtext is about demonising/stymieing Iran.

It's tiring listening to your naivete.

They denounced him as an Iranian stooge.

Also, you posted a terrible article by a WINEP fellow. In case you didn't know WINEP is like FDD a thinktank principally motivated to protect Israel. They pump out these op-eds/articles relentlessly. Recently it's decided to co-opt the sunni cause because it thinks it's a way of yanking Iran's chain. You can always notice their agenda because ultimately the subtext is about demonising/stymieing Iran.

Fine ok all sunnis are evil orcs lets send in gandalf and rambo and chcuk norris to get em then :rolleyes:

Go ahead then......whats your solution?

Fine ok all sunnis are evil orcs lets send in gandalf and rambo and chcuk norris to get em then :rolleyes:

Go ahead then......whats your solution?

Let the sunni's know that if they don't get their act together they will end up with nothing - because that's the way it's going; the rest of Iraq will pull an Israel on them.

I think the country will split anyway. Once the sunni's leave baghdad (probably through coercion) the country will be ripe to separate. I'm not sure I care if they get a fair deal or not.

Let the sunni's know that if they don't get their act together they will end up with nothing - because that's the way it's going; the rest of Iraq will pull an Israel on them.

I think the country will split anyway. Once the sunni's leave baghdad (probably through coercion) the country will be ripe to separate. I'm not sure I care if they get a fair deal or not.

Threatening them will simply build resistance

It could do but theres no way theyd give up baghdad ...not with the oil there in mixed areas

Threatening them will simply build resistance

It could do but theres no way theyd give up baghdad ...not with the oil there in mixed areas

Here's a hint: they're already in open war with each other.

Baghdad is becoming less mixed by the day. Long term trends suggest sunni's will be pushed out.

News: North of Aleppo Islamic State soldiers killed several rebels from groups al-nusra and islamic front taking 2 villages.

Also Islamic State soldiers continues to battle Iraqi Army yesterday trapping an armored column. Islamic State main battle tanks and rocket troop barrages trapped Iraqi Armor column resulting in 100% destruction and capture of military vehicles and tens of thousands of ammunitions.

V87izxE.jpg

gbLn6Qr.jpg

vzZ7bVS.jpg

MFbBVqX.jpg

se4ylGK.jpg

Last edited:
You've got to take the romance out of Jihad by pulverising them with overwhelming force.

The Iraqi's have 28 of these things on order, and up to know, have basically been operating without an air force.

mi28-2.jpg

yeah but how fast are the Russians delivering these. Havocs are meh, the ka-52s are better. they are getting the Havoc 28NE model(night hunter). Ah-64E is still more advanced then the KA-52 and mil-28, but i guess they went with Russian helo's because they're cheap. Here is a video about it. i wounder why they didn't pic Ka-52s

Su-25 bombing a bridge in Nineveh:

UkBbFFj.jpg

d6KWC6N.jpg

UjCVV2w.jpg

They joined a small number of American special forces who, the Guardian has been told, had been on the mountain for some days. That team had been assessing the military and humanitarian situation and guiding US air strikes against Islamic State (Isis) fighters encircling the mountain.

A handful of British SAS soldiers were also in the area to “gather intelligence”, a British official said. The developments were the first confirmation that international forces were on Mount Sinjar.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-direct-role-evacuate-yazidis-iraq?CMP=twt_gu

And the SAS have been deployed

The Mi-28 is cheaper, build like a flying pig, and probably shares a lot of the same spares/logistics with the Mi-24/Mi-35. That thing can take a real beating.

News: North of Aleppo Islamic State soldiers killed several rebels from groups al-nusra and islamic front taking 2 villages.

Also Islamic State soldiers continues to battle Iraqi Army yesterday trapping an armored column. Islamic State main battle tanks and rocket troop barrages trapped Iraqi Armor column resulting in 100% destruction and capture of military vehicles and tens of thousands of ammunitions.

Aren't there like 1200-1500 US "military advisors" in Iraq right now? If so what the fuck happened? Is the strategy of the Iraqi military just to hand over equipment to ISIS?

just make sure a 3rd iraq conflict doesnt happen

mUQHg1K.jpg

KckA1jr.jpg

i know...i know im posting liquidfire quality stuff. im sorry everybody, but i cant find any imaginary super Toyota's or S-400 that isis might have lol

Here's a hint: they're already in open war with each other.

Baghdad is becoming less mixed by the day. Long term trends suggest sunni's will be pushed out.

Yes but the reasons many are fighting alongside isis are being eroded politcaly as we speak

long term trends u pulled from ur ass

Last edited:
Aren't there like 1200-1500 US "military advisors" in Iraq right now? If so what the fuck happened? Is the strategy of the Iraqi military just to hand over equipment to ISIS?

Bear in mind many they are fighting are ex iraqi military too
I think a lot of the tactics seem to be trapped in the past , like they are trying to put down some lightly armed guerilla force by driving big unweildy columns of armour in and lacking a smackdown .... but their enermy is actualy packing modern TOWS, their own armour and modern artillery peices not some ak47s and a few ieds here and there.

edit yeah there seems to be momentum building for some sort of rescue operation
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28783068

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back