• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International USA convoy

Listen bro I don’t want to ruin your chances at getting free handies at the trucker restrooms, but for some reason I’m not too worried. If you guys want to wank each other off and pretend the world is ending, by all means… you do you. But the last thing we have to worry about are truckers organizing, I used watch them forget their passwords when clocking in everyday and get frustrated thinking it’s the computers fucking fault. Or have them fill out a simple form, LOL.

I hope they have fun and feel good about themselves though. We do need truckers, no doubt about it, so if this makes them feel important then I won’t get in the way.
So they are needed as long as they follow orders and get a vax noted… go cry in the Covid thread with the rest of the leftist rabble…

So they are needed as long as they follow orders and get a vax noted… go cry in the Covid thread with the rest of the leftist rabble…

They are needed to transport goods lol. That’s literally it. Sometimes there are rules and regulations to jobs, just like the rules and regulations of the roads.

If you guys want to throw tantrums all the time that’s fine, have fun. Make sure to bring signs and a microphone, and don’t forget the hats to make sure everyone knows what side you are on. Just remember to sit at the kids table while the adults make all the decisions.

Complaining about masks is weak.

Strawmanning is weak.

If certain privileged groups are allowed to form a safe space internet mob which openly mislabels and misrepresents others that are against mask mandates or vaccine mandates as "Anti-masks or Anti-vaccines" then the other less privileged group is allowed to look down in shame upon those (Pro-government, Pro-Big Tech censorship, Pro-Big Pharma corruption, Pro-oligarch rule) that are too stupid to comprehend that minding their own business in the name of championing unity and compassion above all else during a once in a lifetime global crisis is a virtue in and of itself.

Siding with obvious government overreach and policing draconian laws that benefit oligarchs at the expense of workers makes you a worm in the eyes of your fellow brothers and sisters

Last edited:
Demanding others take responsibility for your safety is the epitome of being entitled.

Too binary.

Ebola has been present in the USA in 1 individuals.

Surely you believe that society has a right to tell those people they must quarantine and follow these required measures to get better and put off their trip to Time Square.

If you accept that the answer is not to say 'but Covid is not ebola' as what you are accepting is that for YOU TOO there is some level of threat and death that you agree a societal expectation of "others takin responsibility to protect others" is reasonable.

Once we agree on that, then we are only haggling over what level of threat and how much death.

They are needed to transport goods lol. That’s literally it. Sometimes there are rules and regulations to jobs, just like the rules and regulations of the roads.

If you guys want to throw tantrums all the time that’s fine, have fun. Make sure to bring signs and a microphone, and don’t forget the hats to make sure everyone knows what side you are on. Just remember to sit at the kids table while the adults make all the decisions.
i hope you’re able to take as much of the vax as you want … in fact more than you want .

Last edited:
Oh you’re saying you’ve had enough then….

Yes man it’s become tragic, I can’t believe we all fell for it like sheep to a slaughter. You should see my arm, it hardly works anymore it’s been stabbed so many times. I am just thankful for those who truly see behind the veil and can stop the tyranny before it’s too late.

Please don’t give up on this fight, you are not the hero we deserve… but you are the hero we all need.

Yes man it’s become tragic, I can’t believe we all fell for it like sheep to a slaughter. You should see my arm, it hardly works anymore it’s been stabbed so many times. I am just thankful for those who truly see behind the veil and can stop the tyranny before it’s too late.

Please don’t give up on this fight, you are not the hero we deserve… but you are the hero we all need.
You’re pathetic seriously. You love to say how you got it and nothing happened Wgaf . Why do you care about others having to ? How about a simple answer to that …actually never mind idgaf what you’ve got to say.

You’re pathetic seriously. You love to say how you got it and nothing happened Wgaf . Why do you care about others having to ? How about a simple answer to that …actually never mind idgaf what you’ve got to say.

It’s okay little guy, get your anger out now. The freedom boys will make everything okay for you, and it will all be over soon. Once again thank you so much, between you and the truckers tyranny doesn’t stand a chance!

Somehow I think the USA doesn’t give a fuck about Trudeau’s emergency powers . News flash leftist morons of Canada if these guys are done Trudeau can’t do shit about it. This is just Montana..
And I’m sure their funding will make 10 million look like pocket change .

you sound unemployed.

Back