• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International USA convoy

Wow this convoy is really going to show them! We haven’t seen brains combine like this since the Manhattan project
By all means keep rooting against those who want freedoms restored but when they are done asking nicely you’ll be the first to go…

How’s the convoy going? Haven’t seen it covered. Heard there are more important things going on.

And yet you’re interested…
Yeah. I’m interested to see how much of a waste of time it was. Hey guys. Gas prices are high, let’s drive across the country and fight for muh freedom. Classic.

Yeah. I’m interested to see how much of a waste of time it was. Hey guys. Gas prices are high, let’s drive across the country and fight for muh freedom. Classic.
You funding it? No so stfu and btw they are also protesting the shutdown of the oil and gas sector that like it or not has contributed to this bs no matter how much people wanna use the Russia boogie man…

They want vax mandates lifted for truckers and everyone. Why does that bother you …
I'm not bothered. They have a right to protest as long as they do it peacefully. And no bringing up Burn Loot and Murder... <Y2JSmirk>

You funding it? No so stfu and btw they are also protesting the shutdown of the oil and gas sector that like it or not has contributed to this bs no matter how much people wanna use the Russia boogie man…
They aren’t protesting. This isn’t even a thing. It’s a bad attempt to copycat what happened in Canada which also accomplished nothing.

Am I wrong? Do you honestly think people are gonna keep folding and giving into leftist bs forever. You should see what lib Bill Maher has to say on the topic.
I don't agree with threats of violence when you don't get your way. If enough people agree with you then your collective vote will make the difference. And no bringing up election fraud without having any evidence... <Y2JSmirk>

They aren’t protesting. This isn’t even a thing. It’s a bad attempt to copycat what happened in Canada which also accomplished nothing.
Yeah that’s why all provinces who had no end date for shit scrambled out their end mandates plans and have been following through…you know nothing ..

I don't agree with threats of violence when you don't get your way. If enough people agree with you then your collective vote will make the difference. And no bringing up election fraud without having any evidence... <Y2JSmirk>
I’m not making threats btw I’m predicting it …

Yeah that’s why all provinces who had no end date for shit scrambled out their end mandates plans and have been following through…you know nothing ..
The mandates were always going to be lifted. Here in Ontario they wanted to do it in Jan before omicron hit. But you keep telling yourself that they were always going to be permanent.

By all means keep rooting against those who want freedoms restored but when they are done asking nicely you’ll be the first to go…

Listen bro I don’t want to ruin your chances at getting free handies at the trucker restrooms, but for some reason I’m not too worried. If you guys want to wank each other off and pretend the world is ending, by all means… you do you. But the last thing we have to worry about are truckers organizing, I used watch them forget their passwords when clocking in everyday and get frustrated thinking it’s the computers fucking fault. Or have them fill out a simple form, LOL.

I hope they have fun and feel good about themselves though. We do need truckers, no doubt about it, so if this makes them feel important then I won’t get in the way.

Back