US voters asked to locate Iran on a map

One guy was like "it's right north of the coast of Ireland, up in that big water thing"

A lot of those dots are in the ocean, which makes me wonder how many of these people just completed this poll without even trying. I doubt anybody actually thinks Iran is in the Tasman Sea.
The what sea now? Is that in Texas?

Sad thing is most Americans don’t even know any ancient Persian empire history or that they were Zoroastrians. Cyrus , Darius tons of culture.

Also it’s not a desert. It’s like a giant California with every sort of region. Mountains , deserts , oceans.

Wonder if they know where the Caspian Sea is or even heard of it.

Why is that sad? Who gives a shit about whether or not Americans know about Persian history? It isn't like Arabs know shit about American history. People are busy trying to raise their kids, pay their bills, and put food on the table. They don't have time to sit down and find out how may Persians were fucking Zoroastrians. Gee whiz.

Iran off the coast of Commifornia? We is fucked!!

Yes. The Democrat-subverted education system in America is dogshit. And?

Most people are fucking stupid.

More at 11.

I can forgive the ones that were slightly off in Afghanistan, Iraq, shit even Saudi Arabia...but the rest is pure trolling. Who mistakes Missouri for Iran let alone the Atlantic, Pacific...and Indian oceans?

I wonder if it would be >50% in the rest of the world. It's always fun to laugh at stupid yankees but there's plenty of other stupid people in the world.

I never got the point of these types of questions. The U.S. is the big dog on the block, why should regular Americans know where random countries are on the map. The more important question is this: Do random Iranians know where America is? Because we set the rules, not them. They should know where the big dog is, we don't have to know where the puppies are.

No disrespect to Iran intended, just sayin'.

0% plan on vacationing there

1. I can find Iran on a map.
2. I don't want to go to war with Iran.

Is that how it works?

I never got the point of these types of questions. The U.S. is the big dog on the block, why should regular Americans know where random countries are on the map. The more important question is this: Do random Iranians know where America is? Because we set the rules, not them. They should know where the big dog is, we don't have to know where the puppies are.

America is large-ish bordered by 2 oceans and the big mofo overrepresented in international issues. I'd guess most people on earth know where the US, China and Russia are, also Australia because of its unique place as a continent-country-island.

I'd be sure that most everyone knows Iran is somewhere in the middle east those that guessed an ocean or Canada were trolling or didn't even look at the "test".

America is large-ish bordered by 2 oceans and the big mofo overrepresented in international issues. I'd guess most people on earth know where the US, China and Russia are, also Australia because of its unique place as a continent-country-island.

I'd be sure that most everyone knows Iran is somewhere in the middle east those that guessed an ocean or Canada were trolling or didn't even look at the "test".
I know, my post wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

A lot of those dots are in the ocean, which makes me wonder how many of these people just completed this poll without even trying. I doubt anybody actually thinks Iran is in the Tasman Sea.
Or the fact that many thought that Iran was in the US.

It might have been easier without all those fucking yellow dots covering up most of the border lines. Not a fair test of knowledge imo.

"G-d created war so Americans could learn geography" - Unknown (but sometimes attributed to Mark Twain).

People picking anywhere in North America are just joking. Actually I think a lot of the choices are a joke. They weren't taking it seriously.

This is one thing that makes me laugh about the troll-y nature of Ranger Up how they always post on Instagram they are veterans of a fake war in a fake country and get people to fall for it.

Back