Crime US most violent states are Republican run states

There isn’t a strip club in Oregon that isn’t fully nude, thems considered titty bars
Nah man...

In alabama they wear pasties and panty drawers.

Nah man...

In alabama they wear pasties and panty drawers.
Pasties in the titty bar? I haven't been this disappointed since Kamp Krusty.

large.jpg

It's almost like the democrat's pet minority is responsible for 50% of the homicides and violent crime in the entire country and they all live in the same areas. Oh wait, they do.

distribucion-geografica-de-afroamericanos-en-eeuu.jpg

Are you teling me being in favour of shitty private prisons , being against abortion for poor single mums and slashing public spending so theres less cops on the streets etc arent all smart moves to reduce crime ?

Anyone want to guess what the most violent state in the US is?

Illinois?
New York?
Maryland?
California?

Nope. It's Louisiana which has the nations highest murder rate and the nations highest incarceration rate.

Republican led states lead the pack and the top 10 list is as follows.

Louisiana - red
Alaska - red
Tennessee - red
Missouri - red
Arkansas - red
Alabama - red
New Mexico - blue
Nevada - blue
South Carolina - red
Mississippi - red

My question is, why are republican led states leading the country in violent crime? Incarceration rates and homicide rates?

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-ga...IET3C5gBuBSYCOnBReImJkV20Rw_0XCuB59_Eg_CYDpTA
Why stop at states though?
America the country is only ranked 49th on safest countries in the world under Republican rule.

Like oh my god.

Lots of poor black peoples in those states. TS is a low key racist. Liberals like to shit nonstop on Alabama too, one of the blackest states in America.

Why do you think states that are led by republicans are the most unsafe in the nation?

And why are the most unsafe states led by Republicans?

If you have a real crime problem, you might want to turn to the (perceived) law-and-order types for quick fixes.

Men have raped, murdered, enslaved and committed genocide throughout history. The racist in the thread wanna focus on "black people" but we all know who really committ violence.

Serious question: Why are there so many white supremacists on this forum? Kind of disgusting. Look at everyone in here just bashing on minorities. The truth is crime is an economic thing, not a race thing. And Republican run states happen to have a shit ton of poor people (white trash Trump voters). Nothing to do with race, but since Republicans are dead set on screwing lower class whites and those people still vote for them, that's why Republican run states have such high crime.

Nah man, it's a black thing. It's why places like Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Napels, St-Petersburg, Moskau have so little crime. No black people.
. This thread bringing in the low level trolls.

im down in florida. stuff get a bit more wild.
I love Florida keep going.

Likely that at least part of that is causation running the other way (i.e., people more panicked about crime are more likely to vote Republican based on party branding).

Because they are more rational than indoctrinated fools who vote for dems who's policies increase crime.

Because they are more rational than indoctrinated fools who vote for dems who's policies increase crime.
Republicans are far more indoctrinated than Democrat voters. Republican voters just vote against Democrats. Your leaders can literally put anything in their platform and you'll support it, just to spite the other team.

Republicans are far more indoctrinated than Democrat voters. Republican voters just vote against Democrats. Your leaders can literally put anything in their platform and you'll support it, just to spite the other team.

A majority of science denial is on the left today, with denial of economics(gender pay gap), biology(I'm not even going to waste my time) and history.

Obama destroyed the middle east with their "Arab Spring" which paved the way for ISIS to take over and commit genocide that in turn, liberals and dems denied and covered up. His policies allowed China to grab super power status in their region by being passive on the south China sea and destroying the 7th fleet.

Not only did his supporters support him through all of this, but they literally thought he was a saint and will attack other innocent people if they disagree lol.

The days of the right being the defacto bad side are over, and you are going to swallow that pill one way or another.

Yet this thread exists.

I think people are pretty dumb, generally.

A majority of science denial is on the left today, with denial of economics(gender pay gap), biology(I'm not even going to waste my time) and history.

Obama destroyed the middle east with their "Arab Spring" which paved the way for ISIS to take over and commit genocide that in turn, liberals and dems denied and covered up. His policies allowed China to grab super power status in their region by being passive on the south China sea and destroying the 7th fleet.

Not only did his supporters support him through all of this, but they literally thought he was a saint and will attack other innocent people if they disagree lol.

The days of the right being the defacto bad side are over, and you are going to swallow that pill one way or another.
And that's the game right there. The elected leader is there to pacify his supporters so that the show goes on. Its brilliant.

And that's the game right there. The elected leader is there to pacify his supporters so that the show goes on. Its brilliant.
IMO, hearing "a majority of science denial is on the left today" from a global warming denialist is high comedy.

If we Americans could look in a mirror occasionally maybe we could fix some of the problems we're all so good at pointing out. That includes me.

TiL Alaska is full of blacks

Alaska has a very high percentage of native Americans for a US state, about 15% from 2010 census. Reservations have shocking levels of poverty and violence. Even of the res they carry that with them. Facts.

Nah man, it's a black thing. It's why places like Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Napels, St-Petersburg, Moskau have so little crime. No black people.

It isn't just the US

In June 2010, through a Freedom of Information Act request, The Sunday Telegraph obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 58 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[27] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[28] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[29]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[27] Of sex offences, black men made up 32 per cent of male suspects. Similar statistics were recorded for females. Of knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and of robberies, 52 percent.[30]

In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."[5] Some from the black community criticised his remarks.[6]

And Canada too

Of 52 homicides in this city so far this year, 23 victims were black (44.2%). That number jumps to 55% when the 10 victims of the Yonge St. van attack is excluded.

And alarmingly, of the 25 victims killed by guns in the first half of this year, 17 were black — 16 men and one woman accounting for 68% of all victims murdered by a gun. Those are frightening statistics from a community that represents just 9% of Toronto residents, according to Statistics Canada.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/wheres-black-lives-matter-when-it-matters

This is all a total coincidence.

Back