Crime US most violent states are Republican run states

Nah man, it's a black thing. It's why places like Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Napels, St-Petersburg, Moskau have so little crime. No black people.

Always seemed like a socioeconomic thing the world over. Such predicaments are perhaps a little more open for debate, but the former is a pretty strong trend and indicator.

The vast majority are, sure the population centers are a buzz, but the vast majority don’t live that life
You think the vast majority of Chinese people follow the teachings of Lao zi?

Aint shit to do in them states but Fight, Fuck and Play Football.

And got to church.

I think the fact the south represses it's people is a huge reason why we are so ownry.

Kinda like Catholics and their repressed... everything.

The south needs more social outlets, less dry counties, better education, full nude strip clubs, and towns that dont shut down at 10p.

Treat the people of the south like actual adults and I bet something changes.

Demographics are the single biggest determining factor in how violent a place will be. Even poverty doesn't paly anywhere near the role that so many people seem to think or try to make out.

It's a thing that wonders me. I have the nasty feeling that a lot of people on this site are of the opinion that if you are a afro american, then you are dumber than the average. People do not say it straight out, but I cannot interpret anything other than that in your comment.

Last edited:
Serious question: Why are there so many white supremacists on this forum? Kind of disgusting. Look at everyone in here just bashing on minorities. The truth is crime is an economic thing, not a race thing. And Republican run states happen to have a shit ton of poor people (white trash Trump voters). Nothing to do with race, but since Republicans are dead set on screwing lower class whites and those people still vote for them, that's why Republican run states have such high crime.
You say it has nothing to do with race then you say most the poor people are "white trash Trump supporters", this is why no one takes you lot seriously.

Nah man, it's a black thing. It's why places like Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Napels, St-Petersburg, Moskau have so little crime. No black people.

So I've heard that Dublin is pretty rough thanks to all the Conor McG cokehead mafia rumors, and then read this, so I decided to take a look. Granted this is a 5 minute search, not some really thorough sociological study, but here is what I found

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin#Demographics

86% white, 2% black, 5% Asian, 5% didn't say (I rounded the numbers but close enough). Total population 1.2M, 15% foreign born.

Now to the actual crime stats -
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...reases-significantly-over-past-year-1.3443096

Looking at the homicide rate (the closes apples-to-apples comparison I can tease out here), that's (71/1200000) = 5.912 homicides per 100K. That would put Dublin as a city right in the middle, homicide-wise, compared to the US state aggregates. That's not even close to some of the worst US cities

(cited previously: https://www.usatoday.com/picture-ga.../25-most-dangerous-cities-america/1669467002/ )

Where does this reputation about Dublin come from?

Always seemed like a socioeconomic thing the world over. Such predicaments are perhaps a little more open for debate, but the former is a pretty strong trend and indicator.

Everyone wants to argue that their reason crime exists is the primary, solo reason. The reality is everyone in this thread is probably hitting on some degree of causal truth, especially if they are able to at least substantiate it with evidence. Demographics, economics, history, culture, POPULATION DENSITY, current events, city management (or lack thereof), internal politics gaining from crime, etc. These are all factors to be taken into account with a neutral mind.

You know what 7/10 of those states have in common? They're southern states. That's where majority of black population lives. Liberals and foreigners love to quote bad statistics and blame it on red states i.e. Waycis wepublicans without understanding the details. Devil is always in the details. Black males are ~6% of US population but commit over 50% of all murders, > 90% of their victims are blacks.

My goodness, are humans ever wacky with their linking of unrelated items? Im definitely no exception. Republicans created crime, finally its been figured out, now off to the gallows with them. Hoooooly fuck...

So I've heard that Dublin is pretty rough thanks to all the Conor McG cokehead mafia rumors, and then read this, so I decided to take a look. Granted this is a 5 minute search, not some really thorough sociological study, but here is what I found

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin#Demographics

86% white, 2% black, 5% Asian, 5% didn't say (I rounded the numbers but close enough). Total population 1.2M, 15% foreign born.

Now to the actual crime stats -
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...reases-significantly-over-past-year-1.3443096

Looking at the homicide rate (the closes apples-to-apples comparison I can tease out here), that's (71/1200000) = 5.912 homicides per 100K. That would put Dublin as a city right in the middle, homicide-wise, compared to the US state aggregates. That's not even close to some of the worst US cities

(cited previously: https://www.usatoday.com/picture-ga.../25-most-dangerous-cities-america/1669467002/ )

Where does this reputation about Dublin come from?

Everyone wants to argue that their reason crime exists is the primary, solo reason. The reality is everyone in this thread is probably hitting on some degree of causal truth, especially if they are able to at least substantiate it with evidence. Demographics, economics, history, culture, POPULATION DENSITY, current events, city management (or lack thereof), internal politics gaining from crime, etc. These are all factors to be taken into account with a neutral mind.
Yea, it’s not even the middle of summer and we have 1185 shootings in Chicago so far this year

You think the vast majority of Chinese people follow the teachings of Lao zi?
You really streatch, it makes me giggle, like a master laughing at his students mistake

Aint shit to do in them states but Fight, Fuck and Play Football.

And got to church.

I think the fact the south represses it's people is a huge reason why we are so ownry.

Kinda like Catholics and their repressed... everything.

The south needs more social outlets, less dry counties, better education, full nude strip clubs, and towns that dont shut down at 10p.

Treat the people of the south like actual adults and I bet something changes.
and the strip clubs to serve alcohol. alot opf places can go full nude if they dont have booze.

HYdSvti.gif

and the strip clubs to serve alcohol. alot opf places can go full nude if they dont have booze.

HYdSvti.gif
There isn’t a strip club in Oregon that isn’t fully nude, thems considered titty bars

You really streatch, it makes me giggle, like a master laughing at his students mistake
When you got nothing to offer change the subject I guess. What China has to do with anything idk eh..

Back