• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes on the lefties. The overwhelming internet Trump support was fueled by how easily he triggered you all. They can still trigger you all by calling it a fraud election for the next 4 years. Stephen Colbert already caught crying on video, lmao.

Exactly how I feel watching you contradict yourself

Take two geographically or populated states that are different, yet give the one with less people some importance in the election.

Because with every vote counts, you decide the entire election in like 5 major cities.

So both candidates would just pander to large city issues. Good luck with that.

Is Biden's inauguration crowd going to be bigger than orange ape?

The American people also elected a Republican majority in the Senate.

Mitch Bless

bork1}

Enjoy not getting basic cabinet positions confirmed and confirming exactly zero judges for the foreseeable future.

<Fedor23>

Not looking good for a Repubtard Senate majority either. Need a tissue?

Last edited:
Trump and his supporters are soft and president elect Joe Biden knew this. They couldn't go all 12 rounds with him

Jokes on the lefties. The overwhelming internet Trump support was fueled by how easily he triggered you all. They can still trigger you all by calling it a fraud election for the next 4 years. Stephen Colbert already caught crying on video, lmao.

Yeah... I saw that video. At first, I thought it was just more of his shit "humor", then I realized that pussy is really crying.

iu

How anyone watches that crap is amazing. What's worse is that virtually every late night talk show host has the exact same ideology. They are so edgy... such Mavericks.

I could see if you all went with a Peter Yang, Tulsi Gabbard, or anyone with strong principles, morals, and a vision. Instead we get "China Joe" and his corruption, kiddie sniffing, and racism. You all actually put a racist in office... lol.

Coronavirus though. People have lost their jobs and government has taken away rights but shit like this and rioting has been allowed. Absolute lawless circus this country has turned into. And brainless zombies sit here and support it.
Just having some fun, bud.

The American people also elected a Republican majority in the Senate.

Mitch Bless

bork1}

Enjoy not getting basic cabinet positions confirmed and confirming exactly zero judges for the foreseeable future.

Mitch doesnt owns the Senate buddy, im pretty sure most Republican senators were pretty tired of the turtle tyrant micromanaging everything.

Now that Trump is gone and pretty much all Republican "values" are in the trash there is no way they will play along with Mitch McConnell games.

You mean Tim Pool the disenfranchised liberal? Did you guys know he used to be left, but could not stand the one sided hypocrisy and alarmist pearl clutching? The Tim pool saying there’s going to be a bloody civil war?

One sided hypocrisy and alarmist pearl clutching is a great way to describe him, isn't it ironic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back