• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one term he was better than any other 21st century President.

Biden and Harris could serve three consecutive terms between the two of them and still likely only get three Supreme Court Justice picks.

{<jordan}

So you mean to say Trump was so bad that you have to flex for him with something that wasn't up to him? I didn't think he was so bad that you couldn't find some achievements from his actual policies to praise.

The fact that the justice system is so politicized doesn't seem like something to be glad over either.

That clown is always wrong. Not sure why people keep posting his garbage ass takes.
He's a republican moonlighting as a disenfranchised democrat. I don't know how people can't see through his shit. This is how he makes his money.

Umm Bro, I hate Trump and wanted Biden to win. That doesn’t change the fact that Biden won’t be able to do anything with McConnell and the Republicans controlling the senate. There has already been talk of McConnell blocking all of Biden’s cabinet positions if they are even the least bit progressive.

There are are still 2 Georgia senate races going to runoff elections in January.

The Dems can still win the Senate

That clown is always wrong. Not sure why people keep posting his garbage ass takes.

You mean Tim Pool the disenfranchised liberal? Did you guys know he used to be left, but could not stand the one sided hypocrisy and alarmist pearl clutching? The Tim pool saying there’s going to be a bloody civil war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back