• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, i crashed hard last night. I fell alseep at like 8pm. Slept like a rock. Did i miss anything? Are we dead yet?

I have never had a problem with a recount or audit. You are just making shit up.
Ahh right if trump said recount would lead to fraud like he did in 2012 you and all the trump bots would go against trump for the first time in 4 years lmfao

No, since I watched the fix happen live. 100% Biden is impossible. Plus, there are hundreds of observers who were denied entrance to polling centers, hundreds of thousands of votes tallied without oversight, and stations where observers were told they had to stand behind a chainlink fence and look with binoculars. This is banana republic tier. You guys guaranteed me that the election is fair because observers can audit the process. Cool, make good on that promise.
Whos us guys bud?

Im no fucking democrat. I'm just a guy on the sidelines commenting on all the events unfolding.

This has got to be one of the sickest PBP’s ever. All kinds of developments and speculations.
Waiting for the Hail Mary blow with 10sec on the clock.
Like the Pete Sell ko punch after he had his ribs broken? Think the last hit for whoever wins is going to good

And yet if it was reversed exactly, we wouldn't be hearing a peep from you

why can't dudes accept that people hated the F out of Trump and that 50-50 was wholly possible?

certainly wasn't one of those thinking Biden had any sort of lead in the polls leading up to this I knew this was going to happen
I literally im not a Trumper or even care about them both.

Im just using my goddamn logic, and making my conclusions based on the data and information im seeing....

Like the Pete Sell ko punch after he had his ribs broken? Think the last hit for whoever wins is going to good
Oh that’s a good one! That or Silva’s triangle from the 1st Sonnen fight.
Everyone thought it was in the bag but NO-NO!

I guess the good news for Trumpers is that if there's fraud of this magnitude occurring across multiple states, that would have to involve who knows how many poll workers and election officials, it's inevitable that some proof is gonna turn up that's a lot more solid than random people making bold claims on social media.

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back