Law Rare desantis win

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
DeSantis signs bill banning intentional releases of balloons in Florida

Such a annoying waste, helium is rare, balloons are a choking hazard.

The guys a total turd but a win is a win

There was a guy in Florida who tied a pistol to a helium balloon and shot himself with it. He staged it to look like a robbery and because the gun floated away with the balloon it didn't look like an obvious suicide. The jig was up when the coppers saw what he had been googling so I don't think his family got collect his life insurance like he planned.

There was a guy in Florida who tied a pistol to a helium balloon and shot himself with it. He staged it to look like a robbery and because the gun floated away with the balloon it didn't look like an obvious suicide. The jig was up when the coppers saw what he had been googling so I don't think his family got collect his life insurance like he planned.

F*ckin Florida Man

Floridians now preparing their slapstick routines in which they 'accidentally' release balloons?

I love this. The amount of balloons I see washing up in the lakes and ocean I fish/surf is preposterous. It pisses me off every time.

Like where do these clowns think the balloons end up when they release them into the sky?

I love this. The amount of balloons I see washing up in the lakes and ocean I fish/surf is preposterous. It pisses me off every time.

Like where do these clowns think the balloons end up when they release them into the sky?
Over the edge.

images

Good news. genital reveal parties are weird. They enforce harmful stereotypes and are basically a celebration of an unborn child's genitals... if you put it bluntly, it's creepy as hell.
I understand that parents just want to celebrate their baby but Trans/non binary kids exist.
In child psychology, the studies say that child recognizes their own gender at 3 yo (on average). So literally at any age the child is psychologically capable to find out their are certain gender, it's just uneducated people who think that hetero and cis identities are naturally occurring and everything else is taught.

Good news. genital reveal parties are weird. They enforce harmful stereotypes and are basically a celebration of an unborn child's genitals... if you put it bluntly, it's creepy as hell.
I understand that parents just want to celebrate their baby but Trans/non binary kids exist.
In child psychology, the studies say that child recognizes their own gender at 3 yo (on average). So literally at any age the child is psychologically capable to find out their are certain gender, it's just uneducated people who think that hetero and cis identities are naturally occurring and everything else is taught.

A little too obvious there bud.

Back