• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
4:00 am yesterday 130, 000 voted dropped of in Detroit polling station all for Biden, Poll watchers not being allowed in, etc.
There wasn't actually anything sketchy at all about that big chunk of votes that came in to Wayne county. I'm watching MSNBC and Steve Kornacki was calling it for hours and hours. That's how I knew to look for it when I did: he said on camera that it was expected in minutes, and I started refreshing my page like crazy. The question was how big it would be, but we knew it would be substantial given the type of vote and hard blue demographic.
So either Limbo Pete from Sherdog was in on the scam so he could look out for the ballots, or it really was just an expected part of the process. Michigan had to count mail ins after same day votes.

the world is watching ...
Thanks for posting that quote. I absolutely give a shit what some rando somewhere else on Earth thinks, whom you didn’t even bother to cite.
<mma3>

Attn: Americans

What have you done?

Biden is no saint but trump won't go away without a fight that will cause riots and uncertainty.

Like covid 19 was not enough.

This has got to be one of the sickest PBP’s ever. All kinds of developments and speculations.
Waiting for the Hail Mary blow with 10sec on the clock.

There wasn't actually anything sketchy at all about that big chunk of votes that came in to Wayne county. I'm watching MSNBC and Steve Kornacki was calling it for hours and hours. That's how I knew to look for it when I did: he said on camera that it was expected in minutes, and I started refreshing my page like crazy. The question was how big it would be, but we knew it would be substantial given the type of vote and hard blue demographic.
So either Limbo Pete from Sherdog was in on the scam so he could look out for the ballots, or it really was just an expected part of the process. Michigan had to count mail ins after same day votes.

Did limbo Pete foresee a 100% Biden composition of those votes? That doesn't sound the least suspicious to you?

Doesn't this all reek of desperation to you?

No, since I watched the fix happen live. 100% Biden is impossible. Plus, there are hundreds of observers who were denied entrance to polling centers, hundreds of thousands of votes tallied without oversight, and stations where observers were told they had to stand behind a chainlink fence and look with binoculars. This is banana republic tier. You guys guaranteed me that the election is fair because observers can audit the process. Cool, make good on that promise.

tenor.gif
This is going to be my new physique if we have another shutdown.

And yet if it was reversed exactly, we wouldn't be hearing a peep from you

why can't dudes accept that people hated the F out of Trump and that 50-50 was wholly possible?

certainly wasn't one of those thinking Biden had any sort of lead in the polls leading up to this I knew this was going to happen

If the results are real, then you have no problem auditing these ballots.

So close I can taste it.

You sleep yet?
I had a 2 hour nap after Wisconsin got called and that's it
I might try and catch some right now though because I'm not gonna wanna pass out later today

4:00 am yesterday 130, 000 voted dropped of in Detroit polling station all for Biden, Poll watchers not being allowed in, etc.

Yea, a giant wad of all Biden votes dropped off in the middle of the night makes a lot of people do this...<6>

It seems over the top. I wonder what the over/under is for this thing going all the way to January. Law suits and recounts can take a while even if they are trying to expedite the situation for the good of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back