• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be coming on here too much at least until this Election is over and they declare a winner. They could take days or weeks which I am absolutely dreading

But I just want to say you guys are all pretty stand up dudes on here even if I don't agree with some of your posts. Most of us can agree to disagree and get on with our lives. I just went to the gym this morning and everybody was just working out and not even talking about the election. The televisions were all on CNN and Fox but hardly anyone was paying attention. Political fatigue perhaps?

I've been in the War Room but haven't been on social media the last two days and I gotta tell ya, I should have been done that a long time ago. Social media isn't real life chaps if you didn't already know.

Anyway, y'all keep all the posts coming in and I'll like as many as I can regardless of how you lean politically

your brain.
ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif

Yea I didn't see that either I thought you just wanted a link.. If ABC didn't call it for Biden then that makes sense lol... But almost every media outlet called AZ for Biden last night
Yeah, I'm seeing Biden up in AZ by roughly 90,000 votes with 86% counted. It'll be interesting if Trump pulls a comeback.

I like that all the smack talking, swagged out trumpets that were acting hard last night are meek sheep now. Trying to save face.
Trumps lead is now narrowing in Pennsylvania and Georgia. Oh uh spaghettios!

All I heard going into this was that this wasn't going to be an election night, it was going to be an election week, and people had to be patient.

Also there was a lot of talk about a Biden blowout, which completely fizzled.

This whole thing has turned into a nailbiter, which some said it might be. Is anyone surprised that Trump has done as well as he has with his insane rallies in recent weeks? He completely outworked Biden, who we were told just had to avoid falling on his face to win.

Any rational person can see that China is infiltrating and manipulating in order to control the world's resources.

Any rational person will not want China to dominate the world.

There isn't a country in the world that doesn't do that. You want to block it, invest in Africa like China is.

what map are you looking at though, my buddy said the same shit but the maps I've been looking at lead me to believe otherwise based on votes in and the % of total votes counted

I'm using ap, cnn, wp

Biden just needs Michigan and Nevada, and that's 270. Pennsylvania and Georgia would just be icing on the cake.

I don't know how anyone thought Trump could possibly win this. The first time around those who actually run the country were too distracted. Now you have all the powerhouses working around the clock to prevent a reelection. You have people that will actively harm you if you support Trump or right wing policies. Kids that are beaten or thrown out of class for not being leftist cunts. Violent protests by leftists. The whole "cancel culture". The entire media against Trump. The entire social medial against Trump. You have recordings of Google executives saying they can't allow another 2016 to happen. FBI recordings saying Trump can't win. Pretty much everyone who has real power to manipulate an election going against Trump.

During the late bronze age collapse a group of diverse peoples from different cultures began to attack the first city states. Like dominos the Mycenae, the Minoans and every known city east of there was pillaged and burned. Only Egypt survived, barely.

Who the sea people exactly were is not certain however leading theories suggest they were a disgruntled farming class. They got sick of seeing asshole kings abuse everyone from their stone fortresses and banded together and waged war.

History repeats itself.

Considering the vast majority of farms in the U.S. are corporate run, I fail to see how this applies today.

I don't know how anyone thought Trump could possibly win this. The first time around those who actually run the country were too distracted. Now you have all the powerhouses working around the clock to prevent a reelection. You have people that will actively harm you if you support Trump or right wing policies. Kids that are beaten or thrown out of class for not being leftist cunts. Violent protests by leftists. The whole "cancel culture". The entire media against Trump. The entire social medial against Trump. You have recordings of Google executives saying they can't allow another 2016 to happen. FBI recordings saying Trump can't win. Pretty much everyone who has real power to manipulate an election going against Trump.
No wonder. He's the worst president in American history.

Mail in ballots are not going to go for Trump. Every one knew this already.

The cult votes in person, most likely mask less and screeching about tyranny.

Trump won the popular vote. The virus fucked him along with the early voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back