(Updated 2.0) Jon Jones, officially the Greatest Cheater fighter of All Times.

Why don't more people fail the tests then? Jon would have better resources to get away with it. Other fighters that make peanuts would be failing left and right but that doesn't happen. Why is that? Why does Jon continually fail tests? Hmmm I wonder. Either ban ped users or let EVERYBODY take them to make it fair. This is a sport. A sport with rules to make things somewhat even to both fighters. If one is allowed to cheat then let the opponent cheat as well
You have no idea if other fighters are failing or not

update

4262674_0

To say that a guy who broke the rules by taking illegal substances is the greatest ever is really not that much different than saying that a guy who fights with a baseball bat is the greatest ever. People think it's the same because the substances he has taken aren't visible to the naked eye, like a baseball bat would, but the advantage is still there. MMA is a game. Every game has rules. In order to be the best AT THAT GAME, you HAVE TO follow the rules of that game. If you're not following the rules, you're not playing the game. If you're not playing the game, you can't be the best at it. Am i the best pool player if i play with my hands instead of using the cue? Everyone else is using cues, but i'm using my hands. Am i better than them?

I mean, it kind of baffling how hard it is for some people to understand such a simple concept. I don't give a fuck how in love you are with Jon Jones. He is a cheater, and cheaters can't be the numero uno.

Last edited:
-Belfort TRT, anything else?
-Jones PEDs, eyespokes, 12-6elbows, hits after bell, extreme weight cut (Conor level)
Extreme weight cut? WTf?
Your example was a guy who hasn’t missed weight in his life(INB4 eye test)
Jon is an extreme weight cutter, DC is.

I'll be honest, I still very much like JJ.
And the only reason is that I do not know the extent of who is on PEDs in the UFC.
Personally I believe nearly all top ranked fighters that have money and a strong team, are on PEDs.
So its just a question of who gets caught. And also the level of PEDs they are using.
For instance I dont think all of them are on strong anabolic steroids, like the Brazilians are. The PEDs Americans use are more subtle, like EPO.

Anyway, I think its a very fucked up situation in MMA right now...Clean fighters are fighting PED fighters and clean fighters often risk their lives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back