(Updated 2.0) Jon Jones, officially the Greatest Cheater fighter of All Times.

Wrong sport buttercup this isn't tennis

1.Cutting weight is cheating? Man you're a fucking moron.
2. Gustafsson eyepoked Jimi, Rumble, and others. DC also eyepoked Rumble, yet you Jones haters just seem to ignore this
3. BS disqualification in a fight he dominated.
4. Lol, looks like to me he's just showing dominance.
5. Every high-level athlete is on something. If you can't see that by now then you are truly stupid.
Why don't more people fail the tests then? Jon would have better resources to get away with it. Other fighters that make peanuts would be failing left and right but that doesn't happen. Why is that? Why does Jon continually fail tests? Hmmm I wonder. Either ban ped users or let EVERYBODY take them to make it fair. This is a sport. A sport with rules to make things somewhat even to both fighters. If one is allowed to cheat then let the opponent cheat as well

Cocaine isn't cheating. He tested positive for PED's once, it's under appeal and possible PED use was unintentional.

Stop hating.

Why don't more people fail the tests then? Jon would have better resources to get away with it. Other fighters that make peanuts would be failing left and right but that doesn't happen. Why is that? Why does Jon continually fail tests? Hmmm I wonder. Either ban ped users or let EVERYBODY take them to make it fair. This is a sport. A sport with rules to make things somewhat even to both fighters. If one is allowed to cheat then let the opponent cheat as well

Fighters fail unless they are champ or notable the world doesn't end though. Frank Mir is suing USADA over his positive test. Was that a big story? Barnett, Chael, AS, Lesnar, Overeem, TJ. Notable fighters have failed drug tests under all testing regimes.

Under USADA more people are being dinged because the tests are more strict and the tests are also more precise meaning you drag net people who didn't actually do anything wrong.

jones also used to headbutt guys on the ground
he did it at least twice against shogun

and he uses dirty techniques which are basically illegal - oblique kicks that ruined rampage's knee and shoulder wrench that injured glover

The thing that I hate the most is that I think he's really talented and doesn't need to cheat, but for some reason just does.

Your top 3 p4p most Cheaters fighter??? Jones 1#COAT

1-Eyes Pokes in every fight..
shogun2.jpg

2- Ilegal 12-6 elbows..
upload_2016-8-2_7-13-51-png.125669

3- Attacks after bells
B6j5A.gif

4- Cocaine, tested positive for Cocaine at UFC 182.

bones-rella-snort.0.gif

5- Turinabol, tested positive x2.. in a organization with banned PEDs.
Jon-Jones.jpg

6- Illegal Knee

Definitely hasn't failed the most drug tests. That honor goes to Barnett

Definitely isn't the dirtiest fighter, that honor goes to Gilbert Yvel

Cocaine use? wtf does that have to do with his in cage performance.

Fighters fail unless they are champ or notable the world doesn't end though. Frank Mir is suing USADA over his positive test. Was that a big story? Barnett, Chael, AS, Lesnar, Overeem, TJ. Notable fighters have failed drug tests under all testing regimes.

Under USADA more people are being dinged because the tests are more strict and the tests are also more precise meaning you drag net people who didn't actually do anything wrong.

That didnt address what he said. At all.

Definitely hasn't failed the most drug tests. That honor goes to Barnett

Definitely isn't the dirtiest fighter, that honor goes to Gilbert Yvel

Cocaine use? wtf does that have to do with his in cage performance.

Yeah Barnett failed more tests but didn't fight dirty, Gilbert fought dirty but didn't fail tests, Jones took it to the next level and combined both.

Yeah Barnett failed more tests but didn't fight dirty, Gilbert fought dirty but didn't fail tests, Jones took it to the next level and combined both.

Hmm ok I see your point.

Sir, please un-swallow Mr. Jones immediately. He has been vacant from your tiny head for months now.

and he uses dirty techniques which are basically illegal - oblique kicks that ruined rampage's knee and shoulder wrench that injured glover

What does "basically illegal" even mean? Those maneuvers are perfectly legal. Just because some people find them poor in sportsmanship doesn't make them outlawed. More and more fighters are adding oblique kicks to their arsenal and that's been on display for a good while now. Whittaker pulled a Tony Harding on Yoel's knees in their last fight and I have yet to see anyone complain about that or call his character out for it.

Honestly, I'm surprised more fighters aren't utilizing that shoulder wrench. There are a ton of opportunities to use it, as brutal as it is.

Your top 3 p4p most Cheaters fighter??? Jones 1#COAT

1-Eyes Pokes in every fight..
shogun2.jpg

2- Ilegal 12-6 elbows..
upload_2016-8-2_7-13-51-png.125669

3- Attacks after bells
B6j5A.gif

4- Cocaine, tested positive for Cocaine at UFC 182.

bones-rella-snort.0.gif

5- Turinabol, tested positive x2.. in a organization with banned PEDs.
Jon-Jones.jpg

6- Illegal Knee

God I love these posts. It takes a true GOAT to attract such ridiculous haters who can't help but bitch and think about him constantly.

<DCrying>

Keep crying...the more tears from the defeated, the greater the GOAT.

Back