*UPDATE* support for my brother who is currently fighting for his life.

Sorry to hear that, man.

Hope your brother makes a full and speedy recovery.

Sorry about this buddy, I hope everything works out man

horrible stuff man! wishing all the best for your brother to pull through!

For more recognition go to the Chive and ask for help

Despite their smug douchiness, the site really does do everything it can to help those desperately in need. They have consistently some of the better charity campaigns I've seen

Even if they don't make a post dedicated to your brother, the least you could do is to make a small right up and post it in every comments section for their posts, bound to get some more attention as they have thousands of people searching through their site a day

This kind of thing really sucks. My friend brother had a van pull up to him. Inside the van were men with baseball bats. The brother was paralyzed waist down from the attack. Still unsure who they were or why it happened, though a different, older brother is a serious drug dealer.

Good luck, man.

Sorry to hear that bro, I hope your brother comes out of the coma soon and fully recovers. And fuck those assholes who did that to him, hopefully they'll get what they deserve.

Be strong bro, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Those trash that did this are just cowards man.

Hope the best for brother, man! Something like that is horrible when it happens and I hope the guys who did it are found.

Sorry to read this, TS. I hope your brother makes a full recovery and the scumbags who attacked him get what they deserve.

I'm really sorry about your brother. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your brother and family!

I'm sorry and hope your brother makes a full recovery.

I'd be curious to learn some more about him. What type of fine arts degree did he obtain? Just in painting, or was that a passion of his?

I'll make a donation this evening. I'll try and send this link out as well. Might not be worth much, but might at least generate a half dozen or so more donations.

I gave a little. Best wishes to OP and his family!

I hope justice is brought to those that did this to your brother.
Low life fucking scumbags.
Wishing your brother the quickest of recovery,stay strong during this time of hardship my friend.

my heart goes out for you TS ...hope he recovers and you find those pricks who did it

That is horrible. Hopefully your brother makes a full recovery and they catch the person(s) responsible. All the best.

Fuck man, that's horrible. I wish him and your family the best.

Terrible news. I hope he makes a full recovery, and hope they catch the people that did this.

i work in burns harbor which is near portage and we have flyers and are taking collections for this poor guy. my coworkers daughter is a friend so i hear. best of luck. i will put into the collection

Back