Media Update on Tittygate from Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like Izzy but Dr. Google says it’s a possibility. Supposedly the THC in marijuana can cause an imbalance in the body’s estrogen levels and gyno is side effect of it. I suspect it’s a small percentage that’s affected because otherwise stoners everywhere would have it.

It's gyno. Any alternative explanation that comes out now is only going to persuade people with double digit IQs.

I see a lot of wannabe doctors in here with the "it didn't happen to me so it's impossible" logic. I don't know if it really is from weed or if he's taking steroids. I do know that I'm a doctor and probably 100% of you talking shit are probably not doctors either. The endocrine system is a crazy thing and ingesting foreign substances can do weird things to your body. The biggest mystery to me is how he only got it in one pec. That's just weird. It's the first time I've ever seen that.

I'm convinced.

Israel is gonna hold Jan down and squirt milk right down his polish trap.

the doc in Vegas think its from his heavy Marijuana use which I call bs on, I smoked plenty and known very heavy users who never randomly grew breasts lol.

They used to say that all the time in anti-pot propaganda. Not sure if there was any truth to it but we assumed it was the usual bullshit they say to scare you off using pot.

It's probably based on a kernal of truth, in that in very rare cases it can cause male breast development, maybe 1% or less but the anti-drug crusaders latched onto it.

Izzy probably heard it before and is using that as his excuse. Maybe he believes it, or maybe he doesn't smoke pot at all, who knows.

great too know the diamond's wife smokes
57506237_1104936126364988_923099847948932695_n.jpg

great too to know she has a Vegas doctor as well

Not gonna rehash everything because theres another thread about the Jan talk.

To summarize the tittygate stuff, Israel says he had a mammogram(lol) and he says that Docs still aren’t sure what caused it. Apparently its a fat deposit and the doc in Vegas think its from his heavy Marijuana use which I call bs on, I smoked plenty and known very heavy users who never randomly grew breasts lol. This thing is suspicious no matter how you cut it

Titty talk starts around 27ish minutes, rest of interview is just Jan/Jon talk

The connection between gyno and marijuana use was identified by medical experts at least a decade ago. Use the google box to educate yourself.

I don’t like Izzy but Dr. Google says it’s a possibility. Supposedly the THC in marijuana can cause an imbalance in the body’s estrogen levels and gyno is side effect of it. I suspect it’s a small percentage that’s affected because otherwise stoners everywhere would have it.

but he said levels are fine

Weed does cause bitch tits but usually both and on guys that look like they never worked out in their life, not that look like Israel.

Damn this makes me want to go suckle on some sister titties...ummmm
9697C7A1-7374-4B6F-B7E3-A8F9AAEFDA7B.jpeg

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Seriously, forcing narratives is so fucking funny. The only "update" that matters is him admiting using "açaí" at once.

It is like I said before, when people try too hard something is WRONG. Pretty obvious.

Stop with the BULLSHIT.

He smoked EstroKush.

Which was made by a Dutch company by crossing the classic stupid kush with poplar hormone Estrogen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back