Media Update on Tittygate from Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat milky white testosterone suspended in water... great for power lifting where they test, begins working in hours, out of your system in a day... it’s powerful, the injections are required daily, are quite painful to the extent that most people who use it have to alternate injection sites, the drug is highly anabolic and androgenic, the excessive testosterone converts to estrogen, if taken without an estrogen blocker you can easily end up with gyno... some people get unilateral gyno for some odd reason, I’m literally a subject matter expert from experience...

If you believe this, idk what to tell you.
I don't know what the statistics are as far as men growing breasts from marijuana usage but considering the amount of people who use it has to be infinitely smaller than what it is if you're using peds and come down with it. The fact that's it's possible doesn't cut it when figuring in what else causes it. It's likely some sort of ped but since there's that .5% chance pot is the culprit they'll just go with that...

I had no idea men the world over were growing breasts from marijuana until I heard it here and I've been smoking it since the 90's. I also had no idea pulsing was even a thing until the Jon Jones case. It's crazy how these UFC champs come down with the rarest cases..

Probably went something like this:

Israel: so, doctor, it can be marijuana causing this lump, right?

Doctor: yes that is possi-

Israel: the doctor said its from heavy cannabis use.

#1 bullshit

he is using basic information to cloud your ability to think rationally

yes doctors say it lowers test and raises estrogen .... which an internet mind will quickly link to tittie's and now we have an excuse

he wouldn't get them as fit and in shape he is ... PERIOD !!

he using the cool guy way out as much as possible and its totally BS !!

Now all that remains is for someone with impeccable credentials to confirm that marijuana is pulsing, and Israel will get a similar pass to Jon's. The odds are evening, day by day. Adesanya coming for Jon..!!

Not gonna rehash everything because theres another thread about the Jan talk.

To summarize the tittygate stuff, Israel says he had a mammogram(lol) and he says that Docs still aren’t sure what caused it. Apparently its a fat deposit and the doc in Vegas think its from his heavy Marijuana use which I call bs on, I smoked plenty and known very heavy users who never randomly grew breasts lol. This thing is suspicious no matter how you cut it

Titty talk starts around 27ish minutes, rest of interview is just Jan/Jon talk

Lol we all know what's going on.

Also I don't care, they're all on shit, Israel just sucks at it lol

Israel Adesanya says his wonky pec at UFC 253 was NOT due to steroids or some sort of medical issue ... rather, the MMA star says it's simply 'cause he smokes too much weed!!!

"It might have just been unhealthy living a little bit -- like, smoking weed," the 31-year-old said on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show this week. "That's what the doctor from the UFC said."

But, Adesanya said he got everything checked out recently -- including getting an ultrasound and a mammogram -- and he claims docs told him everything was likely due to too much devil's lettuce.

"After a performance like that, I'd think I was on steroids too," Adesanya joked.

Adesanya says docs explained the disfigurement was nothing more than "a fat deposit" ... and he added he's now feeling -- and looking -- much better.

"It calmed down," Adesanya said. "Not as sensitive."

As for Adesanya's plans for weed now ... he says docs advised him to stop -- but he's laughing about that idea.

"I'm not stopping," he said. "I'm just going to slow down."

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/04/israel-adesanya-ufc-253-body-weed-fight-paulo-costa/

Wow, only the 18th thread on this.

MMA forum more interested in talking about manboobs than fighting

Weed gives me a fat gut but no titties

Actually the munchies makes me fat but I still dont have titties

I might a little bit. Like B cup size.

There is a well known association between Marijuana and gynecomastia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back