Media Update on Tittygate from Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Not gonna rehash everything because theres another thread about the Jan talk.

To summarize the tittygate stuff, Israel says he had a mammogram(lol) and he says that Docs still aren’t sure what caused it. Apparently its a fat deposit and the doc in Vegas think its from his heavy Marijuana use which I call bs on, I smoked plenty and known very heavy users who never randomly grew breasts lol. This thing is suspicious no matter how you cut it

Titty talk starts around 27ish minutes, rest of interview is just Jan/Jon talk

Apparently its a fat deposit and the doc in Vegas think its from his heavy Marijuana use
great too know the diamond's wife smokes
57506237_1104936126364988_923099847948932695_n.jpg

Not gonna rehash everything because theres another thread about the Jan talk.

To summarize the tittygate stuff, Israel says he had a mammogram(lol) and he says that Docs still aren’t sure what caused it. Apparently its a fat deposit and the doc in Vegas think its from his heavy Marijuana use which I call bs on, I smoked plenty and known very heavy users who never randomly grew breasts lol. This thing is suspicious no matter how you cut it

Titty talk starts around 27ish minutes, rest of interview is just Jan/Jon talk

But weed is well known to cause gyno.

Okay so....
I got gyno from steroid use. When I went to a plastic surgeon to have it removed that was the first thing I told her, I took steroids, got hurt mid cycle and messed up my pct. As a result I grew boobs. When looking over my medical history, I also included that I smoked pot.
She told me my marijuana use could have caused the gyno, not the test and dbol, the marijuana... Needless to say I found a different doctor.

But my point is it is believable his doctor said that.

Fatty deposit is entirely plausible (not saying I'm sold, but it can happen) I knew a guy with a lump on his stomach that Dr's just told him was a fatty deposit.

Caused by weed sounds like BS, but still isn't the worst diagnosis I've heard from a doctor.

Now that it has been a few weeks since Israel Adesanya had last updated fans on his health, this was still a concern in the minds of many. Therefore he chose to acknowledge it when speaking in a recent interview. Here he says that for the most part they have found everything healthy throughout the various tests that have been run. However the doctors apparently gave him another potential reason for this to have happened that may be surprising to some.

My pituitary gland was checked, hormone levels are fine, so are estrogen and testosterone,” Adesanya said. “Yesterday we had an ultrasound and a mammogram, I had one for the first time. To be honest it might have been unhealthy living a little bit. Like smoking weed, that’s what the doctor from the UFC said. He said I need to stop but I said I’m not stopping, I’m just going to slow down on the smoking weed.”

After that, Israel Adesanya explained that it was a fatty deposit and that the swelling has gone down and feels better. This is a pretty crazy situation for him to be involved in, and if it was really caused by two much weed that is rather bizarre. Either way it is good to see that things seem to not be that serious.

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/israel-adesanya-pec-weed/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back