Media Update on Tittygate from Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Adesanya thought he could come fight night with a man boob and believe we would not suspect him of PED using. Did that thing grew up too fast for him to get rid of it during fight camp ? Doesn't look like a big surgery.

Not gonna rehash everything because theres another thread about the Jan talk.

To summarize the tittygate stuff, Israel says he had a mammogram(lol) and he says that Docs still aren’t sure what caused it. Apparently its a fat deposit and the doc in Vegas think its from his heavy Marijuana use which I call bs on, I smoked plenty and known very heavy users who never randomly grew breasts lol. This thing is suspicious no matter how you cut it

Titty talk starts around 27ish minutes, rest of interview is just Jan/Jon talk

yeah and not everyone that smokes cigarettes gets lung cancer.

Hmmmmmm

maxresdefault.jpg

<TheWire1>

If smoking weed give you boobs, Snoop should have titts like Lolo Ferrari

I’m don’t smoke regularly but Adesanya said that a doctor said that weed was the cause of his gyno at ufc 253

If it did, would be enough to stop or “slow down” as Adesanya puts it

Yes
The UFC doctor is the one who told him it was from smoking weed and suggested he stop. Israel said he told the doc he wouldn't stop completely, just slow down.
So in other words it's not just an excuse Izzy made up on his own like you said.

Who gives a fuck? It's so easy to get around the testing..... Every one at the top level is on something.

What a stupid stupid post. There's not only one way to get it. There's so many ways and so many different foods, supplements, or drugs that can cause it. Go on Google and learn something before u come to the big boys table.

you're living in a fantasy world...gyno is not cause by supplements or foods...we are NOT talking about food allergies....like I said, go watch some videos that discuss this...I realize you're probably a fan, and can't fathom that your guy is juicing...but gyno is gyno my little buddy. it's cause by steroid use...so you want people to think that izzy suddenly got that from some food? or the obvious answer. haha actually watch these....greg doucette is a pro bodybuilder, natural powerlifting champion...hold a world record in the natural bench press....he has decades of experience in this field...but of course, some weird, other worldly reason, is to blame for izzy growing a boob...haha.....

no, it doesnt cause boobs. izzy is just full of shit (as always)

source: smoke full time for 25ish years. and when i say full time, i mean i smoke about an ounce every 3 weeks, so yeah. smoke more then most people would think possible. i do try to take a week off every month as a tolerance break.

why not just cut it off

like i got gyno but i dont have money for surgery

these millionaires can get that taken care of just like that

Adesanya should get a silicone implant on his left tit to balance things out.

I smoke all day everyday usually little over a half ounce per week and I know at least a dozen people who do the same for the last 15 plus years. No man titties on any of us besides the couple guys who are over weight.

Why don't women just smoke some weed instead of getting breast implants if that were the case? LOL

Because less Test is not going to give them bigger tits I guess.

Fatty deposit sounds plausable.

Regardless of what was the reason, most weren’t going to buy it simply based off the fact that people don’t like Izzy.

Could it be PED related? Of course. Could
It be a fatty deposit? Yes possible. It’s possible he’s lying and it’s possible he’s telling the truth. I would think the PED accusation would be more likely since he’s an elite athlete and it’s so prevalent in sports period.

However at the end of the day, the only thing fans have to go by are drug tests. Yes Before anyone screams “ they aren’t accurate!!!!”. I get that,...but it’s still one of the only things we can go by, even if the system is faulty.

I would have preferred if the UFC doctor or someone more qualified would have given an explanation instead of Izzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back